Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 Going to KDO?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fivefibers
Permanent Resident

USA
1131 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  7:18:28 PM  Show Profile Send Fivefibers a Private Message
Have any of you ever attended Knitters' Day Out? For $35, you get to take two classes for varied interests/skill levels; OR one all-day class. This year's featured teachers are Joan Schrouder, Janet Szabo, and Margaret Radcliffe. More than those three will be sharing their expertise at Central PA College located in the Harrisburg, Pa., area on September 16, 2006.

$35 to keep me off the streets for a day ain't bad..........

The website is now set up, so give a look to see if something interests you. Please check www.knittersdayout.org for more info.

Fivefibers
2sheep; 3goats; 5bunnies
(so far)

AuntyNin
Seriously Hooked

USA
772 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  05:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit AuntyNin's Homepage Send AuntyNin a Private Message
Sounds like a great event! Too bad it's the same weekend as the Finger Lakes Fiber Festival, which is much closer to home for me.

Go, enjoy, and tell us all about it afterward to make us jealous!

AuntyNin

Everything happens for a reason, except possibly football. --- Terry Pratchett

http://home.earthlink.net/~lradiga1/
Go to Top of Page

AuntyNin
Seriously Hooked

USA
772 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  05:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit AuntyNin's Homepage Send AuntyNin a Private Message
Sounds like a great event! Too bad it's the same weekend as the Finger Lakes Fiber Festival, which is much closer to home for me.

Go, enjoy, and tell us all about it afterward to make us jealous!

AuntyNin

Everything happens for a reason, except possibly football. --- Terry Pratchett

http://home.earthlink.net/~lradiga1/
Go to Top of Page

linda-gail
Permanent Resident

USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  11:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit linda-gail's Homepage Send linda-gail a Private Message
This will be the first year in about 5 that I will miss going.[**] We will be coming home from vacation that day. It is a great event for a great price. All of the classes are good. Enjoy.

Linda, knitting and now spinning away in MD
Go to Top of Page

linda-gail
Permanent Resident

USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  11:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit linda-gail's Homepage Send linda-gail a Private Message
This will be the first year in about 5 that I will miss going.[**] We will be coming home from vacation that day. It is a great event for a great price. All of the classes are good. Enjoy.

Linda, knitting and now spinning away in MD
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  11:23:24 PM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message
Hi Rosemary,

I wish we had that here for $35, it would be great. Although I think there is a day where the Salvation Army put a day on to knit squares for homeless people, but I don't think they charge anything.

That should be coming up fairly soon, anybody know?

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose in Melbourne, Australia.
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  11:23:24 PM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message
Hi Rosemary,

I wish we had that here for $35, it would be great. Although I think there is a day where the Salvation Army put a day on to knit squares for homeless people, but I don't think they charge anything.

That should be coming up fairly soon, anybody know?

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose in Melbourne, Australia.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.