Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Machine Talk
 Mid-Gauge Machines
 Singer 323 Manual
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colleen57
New Pal

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  5:15:14 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen57 a Private Message
Hi, Hoping to get a bit of help. In Australia and looking for the Singer 323 Instruction manul plase if anyone can help. I do have the ribber manual but not the main bed manual. Many thanks in advance. Colleen

calgal13_6
New Pal

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  10:41:21 PM  Show Profile Send calgal13_6 a Private Message
Maybe we can help each other. I have a spare 321 manual and I need a readable copy of an SRP 50 manual (ribber).Cheers, Stephanie

s white
Go to Top of Page

Colleen57
New Pal

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2006 :  11:48:46 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen57 a Private Message
Hi Stephanie, I have since come right with Manual but more than happy to assist. I just need to check which manual i have but i do have a few may email is and delete word spam and you can contact me direct. bugsy@spamwideband.net.au I am more than happy to help out even if i scan the lot in or photocopy for you Regards Colleen
Go to Top of Page

leeanne
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  06:41:42 AM  Show Profile Send leeanne a Private Message
Hi Colleen,
We are also after a manual for the 323 just wondering where you managed to get one.
Regards Leeanne.
Go to Top of Page

Colleen57
New Pal

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  5:35:09 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen57 a Private Message
Hi leanne,

I have part scanned some pages in I bought if from a lady in Glenelg in South Australia but it was NOT the correct one. I can continue if you would like to scan in the pages. Just let me know what sections you are interested in and i will do those first. what i have done is the index and setting up and how to get started with the knitting. give me a yell and i will try and assist. colleen
Go to Top of Page

lindajooo
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  8:41:19 PM  Show Profile Send lindajooo a Private Message
Hello, I have manuals of most Japanese knitting machines that I will be glad to email to anyone. For example the Singer 323 instruction manual is large at 10.6MB and the Singer 360/260 is 4.78MB. These may be too large to email but we can try. I have Singer/Studio and Brother/Knitking manuals for most models.
Sincerely,
Linda Jo
Go to Top of Page

rasha
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2006 :  11:31:19 PM  Show Profile Send rasha a Private Message
I also need a copy of an srp 50 manual. Can you help me?
quote:
Originally posted by calgal13_6

Maybe we can help each other. I have a spare 321 manual and I need a readable copy of an SRP 50 manual (ribber).Cheers, Stephanie

s white

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?