Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 (Belated) birthday wishes to Clara!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sorka
Gabber Extraordinaire

486 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  06:02:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sorka's Homepage  Send Sorka a Yahoo! Message Send Sorka a Private Message
oooh yeah!! Happy birthday to us!! I forgot you and I have the same birthday!! ehhehe
Sounds like it was fine!

Denise
My blog has moved to KnitChat.com
come on over!
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4400 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  08:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Thank you! I think I really need to rent a big bus and spend the next six months driving across the country visiting you all. First stop: Virginia, for that belated birthday bourbon pudding! Then after I reached California I'd have to stow away on a cargo ship headed west to Australia and New Zealand. Think they'd notice if I smuggled a few sheep back with me?

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4400 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  08:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Thank you! I think I really need to rent a big bus and spend the next six months driving across the country visiting you all. First stop: Virginia, for that belated birthday bourbon pudding! Then after I reached California I'd have to stow away on a cargo ship headed west to Australia and New Zealand. Think they'd notice if I smuggled a few sheep back with me?

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

gwenith
Chatty Knitter

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  08:28:57 AM  Show Profile Send gwenith a Private Message
O! Clara! What a fun plan! Bringing Mary's little lamb home to her!

But why spend on a big bus. O, I agree that is the best way to travel, IF you have to get somewhere.

Otherwise let's walk or get custom designed Step'ngos. - - Just have to learn walknitting =walking + knitting. lol

May this year be your best yet.
enjoy, :)gwenith
Go to Top of Page

truly violet
Permanent Resident

6398 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  10:11:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit truly violet's Homepage Send truly violet a Private Message
you ARE going to stop up in normandy right?
get me them little Ouessant sheepies?

vi
~always thinking......
of ways to get ouessant over here......

none of this will matter in 100 years.......
except I will finally be at my goal weight...vi
http://notashyviolet.blogspot.com/ ~now with chickens!
Go to Top of Page

truly violet
Permanent Resident

6398 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  10:11:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit truly violet's Homepage Send truly violet a Private Message
you ARE going to stop up in normandy right?
get me them little Ouessant sheepies?

vi
~always thinking......
of ways to get ouessant over here......

none of this will matter in 100 years.......
except I will finally be at my goal weight...vi
http://notashyviolet.blogspot.com/ ~now with chickens!
Go to Top of Page

trosttribe@bellsouth.net
New Pal

38 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  7:42:24 PM  Show Profile Send trosttribe@bellsouth.net a Private Message
Belated Birthday Blessings to you Clara!
Greetings from Barbara and Linda in Miami!

On the bright side: Cashmere has no calories!!

Blessings,
Barbie
Go to Top of Page

trosttribe@bellsouth.net
New Pal

38 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  7:42:24 PM  Show Profile Send trosttribe@bellsouth.net a Private Message
Belated Birthday Blessings to you Clara!
Greetings from Barbara and Linda in Miami!

On the bright side: Cashmere has no calories!!

Blessings,
Barbie
Go to Top of Page

luv2knit944
Permanent Resident

USA
1789 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:41:22 PM  Show Profile Send luv2knit944 a Private Message
A belated Happy Birthday,Clara.
I have your birthday on my calendar to remember every year,but couldn't do anything with it 'til now.My computer in only 1 week already crashed on me.My brother is a genius and fixed it enough for me to get into my e-mails for now.He's going to upgrade for 2-3 weeks (whatever that means).It took him from 9 AM 'til 5 Pm to get this far.
I was to excited and got a virus (whatever that means).I lost everything,but my e-mails.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

luv2knit944
Permanent Resident

USA
1789 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:41:22 PM  Show Profile Send luv2knit944 a Private Message
A belated Happy Birthday,Clara.
I have your birthday on my calendar to remember every year,but couldn't do anything with it 'til now.My computer in only 1 week already crashed on me.My brother is a genius and fixed it enough for me to get into my e-mails for now.He's going to upgrade for 2-3 weeks (whatever that means).It took him from 9 AM 'til 5 Pm to get this far.
I was to excited and got a virus (whatever that means).I lost everything,but my e-mails.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Pauline
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by