Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 I'M SORRY EVERYBODY!!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Dicksie
Permanent Resident

USA
1995 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:06:06 AM  Show Profile Send Dicksie a Private Message
I thought it might be the curse of the birthday - HB Saturday, Clara. I just had one and am blaming all glitches on it.
Dicksie

http://tourdirector.smugmug.com/gallery/529635
Go to Top of Page

Dicksie
Permanent Resident

USA
1995 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:06:06 AM  Show Profile Send Dicksie a Private Message
I thought it might be the curse of the birthday - HB Saturday, Clara. I just had one and am blaming all glitches on it.
Dicksie

http://tourdirector.smugmug.com/gallery/529635
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4400 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Well... thanks for being so good about this.

And four stars to those folks who discovered the secret back-door to KR through spinnersreview.com and extremeknitting.com! (Sshhhhhh)

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4400 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
Well... thanks for being so good about this.

And four stars to those folks who discovered the secret back-door to KR through spinnersreview.com and extremeknitting.com! (Sshhhhhh)

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Sabrina
Chatty Knitter

USA
341 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sabrina's Homepage Send Sabrina a Private Message
Thank goodness for the back door - I just bout had a heart attack when I couldn't use my regular way in.
Go to Top of Page

Sabrina
Chatty Knitter

USA
341 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sabrina's Homepage Send Sabrina a Private Message
Thank goodness for the back door - I just bout had a heart attack when I couldn't use my regular way in.
Go to Top of Page

Pat in east Texas
Chatty Knitter

314 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:26:01 AM  Show Profile Send Pat in east Texas a Private Message
Glad I got to my computer late this AM. That would be a heart-stopper. Isn't it strange that all this high-tech stuff that's supposed to make our lives easier will sometimes gang up on us?
Hope you had a happy birthday, Clara.
Go to Top of Page

Pat in east Texas
Chatty Knitter

314 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:26:01 AM  Show Profile Send Pat in east Texas a Private Message
Glad I got to my computer late this AM. That would be a heart-stopper. Isn't it strange that all this high-tech stuff that's supposed to make our lives easier will sometimes gang up on us?
Hope you had a happy birthday, Clara.
Go to Top of Page

tribalfyber
Chatty Knitter

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit tribalfyber's Homepage Send tribalfyber a Private Message
hey, i think it's good for me once in a while to have a reminder of the things i so easily take for granted, that i always assume will be there.....whether it's a loved one, electricity, food, or my favorite knitting forum. i appreciate what you do, clara...you make a difference in my life every day....thank-you!
Go to Top of Page

tribalfyber
Chatty Knitter

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  09:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit tribalfyber's Homepage Send tribalfyber a Private Message
hey, i think it's good for me once in a while to have a reminder of the things i so easily take for granted, that i always assume will be there.....whether it's a loved one, electricity, food, or my favorite knitting forum. i appreciate what you do, clara...you make a difference in my life every day....thank-you!
Go to Top of Page

yarnlover
Permanent Resident

1748 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  10:01:12 AM  Show Profile Send yarnlover a Private Message
Caught me by surprise too - so glad KR is back.

I had a friend who this happened to and she couldn't get the domain name back. Someone jumped on it the second it expired. She did get the .net version but all her customers knew her as the .com version. What a mess and I'm happy that didn't happen here.

See My Stuff: Here

Go to Top of Page

azknitter
Honorary Angel

5539 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  10:04:05 AM  Show Profile Send azknitter a Private Message
Hey, I was tempted to buy the name myself just to make sure no nefarious types got it!

I would have given it to you though Clara....

Sooooo glad it's up and running again....whew!

Trish
Go to Top of Page

azknitter
Honorary Angel

5539 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  10:04:05 AM  Show Profile Send azknitter a Private Message
Hey, I was tempted to buy the name myself just to make sure no nefarious types got it!

I would have given it to you though Clara....

Sooooo glad it's up and running again....whew!

Trish
Go to Top of Page

Maggib
Warming Up

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  10:37:50 AM  Show Profile Send Maggib a Private Message
Its good to know its not my computer, thanks for the update.
Since I just discovered this web site I would hate to lose it soo soon.
Deep breaths,maggib
Go to Top of Page

Maggib
Warming Up

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  10:37:50 AM  Show Profile Send Maggib a Private Message
Its good to know its not my computer, thanks for the update.
Since I just discovered this web site I would hate to lose it soo soon.
Deep breaths,maggib
Go to Top of Page

KL
Permanent Resident

6041 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  11:05:40 AM  Show Profile Send KL a Private Message
I sooooo thought it was "technoidiot-me" once again.

Thank you Clara- I was certainly panicked without my am KR fix! KL
Go to Top of Page

KL
Permanent Resident

6041 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  11:05:40 AM  Show Profile Send KL a Private Message
I sooooo thought it was "technoidiot-me" once again.

Thank you Clara- I was certainly panicked without my am KR fix! KL
Go to Top of Page

hobbitknitter
Permanent Resident

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  11:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit hobbitknitter's Homepage Send hobbitknitter a Private Message
Well honestly, when I got on this morning and saw the domain had expired, I fell into what can only be described as a STATE and had to be rushed to the hospital and put on oxygen until the site came back up.

But.. *sigh*... I forgive you.

~Sarah Elizabeth
 Spinners make the world go round.
Keep on knitting on!
http://knitonespintoo.blog-city.com
Go to Top of Page

hobbitknitter
Permanent Resident

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  11:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit hobbitknitter's Homepage Send hobbitknitter a Private Message
Well honestly, when I got on this morning and saw the domain had expired, I fell into what can only be described as a STATE and had to be rushed to the hospital and put on oxygen until the site came back up.

But.. *sigh*... I forgive you.

~Sarah Elizabeth
 Spinners make the world go round.
Keep on knitting on!
http://knitonespintoo.blog-city.com
Go to Top of Page

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  1:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
This was a heart stopper. I was checking other places looking to see what happened and was surprised that no one had menitioned it? I thought it was me.

We still love you Clara.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth