Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 I'M SORRY EVERYBODY!!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Clara
queen bee

USA
4403 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  07:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
These have to be cached pages you're seeing. SUPPOSEDLY all wonkiness would be resolved within 48 hours. And we're just over the 48-hour mark now. So if you do see that page again, try holding down your Ctrl key and hitting the "refresh" button on your browser. That should do it.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4403 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  07:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
These have to be cached pages you're seeing. SUPPOSEDLY all wonkiness would be resolved within 48 hours. And we're just over the 48-hour mark now. So if you do see that page again, try holding down your Ctrl key and hitting the "refresh" button on your browser. That should do it.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  07:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
Yup - it took me almost exactly 48 hours from notifying you Monday, but now I'm back with KR (having been using SR to sneak in that proverbial back door the past two days...)

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
http://RoseByAny.BlogSpot.Com
Go to Top of Page

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  07:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
Yup - it took me almost exactly 48 hours from notifying you Monday, but now I'm back with KR (having been using SR to sneak in that proverbial back door the past two days...)

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
http://RoseByAny.BlogSpot.Com
Go to Top of Page

Miss_Lizzyisaknitter
Chatty Knitter

USA
260 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  09:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Miss_Lizzyisaknitter's Homepage  Send Miss_Lizzyisaknitter a Yahoo! Message Send Miss_Lizzyisaknitter a Private Message
i'm glad it's back up! i too looked around for mention of it missing but no one was saying!

Lizzy
~~Proud Knitter~~
mom to Jaemie & Christopher Jr
i'm a "chatty knitter" yay!
Go to Top of Page

Miss_Lizzyisaknitter
Chatty Knitter

USA
260 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  09:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Miss_Lizzyisaknitter's Homepage  Send Miss_Lizzyisaknitter a Yahoo! Message Send Miss_Lizzyisaknitter a Private Message
i'm glad it's back up! i too looked around for mention of it missing but no one was saying!

Lizzy
~~Proud Knitter~~
mom to Jaemie & Christopher Jr
i'm a "chatty knitter" yay!
Go to Top of Page

stitchmd
Seriously Hooked

716 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  11:36:19 AM  Show Profile Send stitchmd a Private Message
I've experienced this before so realized the probable reason for it, but it was a painful withdrawal. I wish I'd known about back doors. Please don't blame yourself!

The store I work for lost its URL this way and is struggling to get word out about the new one, plus had to buy a couple of other similar ones for insurance. Too many sharks on the internet.

You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Go to Top of Page

stitchmd
Seriously Hooked

716 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  11:36:19 AM  Show Profile Send stitchmd a Private Message
I've experienced this before so realized the probable reason for it, but it was a painful withdrawal. I wish I'd known about back doors. Please don't blame yourself!

The store I work for lost its URL this way and is struggling to get word out about the new one, plus had to buy a couple of other similar ones for insurance. Too many sharks on the internet.

You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Go to Top of Page

Chayah
Permanent Resident

1926 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  11:37:54 AM  Show Profile Send Chayah a Private Message
I am happy to know that others are as attached to this forum as I am!
Warmly, Chayah
Go to Top of Page

Chayah
Permanent Resident

1926 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  11:37:54 AM  Show Profile Send Chayah a Private Message
I am happy to know that others are as attached to this forum as I am!
Warmly, Chayah
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2046 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  1:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message
Oh gee, the withdrawls were terrible! I am finally let back on and it is after 4:00 on the 24th! I was not able to get back on through any various tricks! Sniff, sniff! I was ready to call Vi again and see if she had anymore ideas to try. I am going to make note of the spinnersreview back door.

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!
Go to Top of Page

RobA
Permanent Resident

2373 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  1:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit RobA's Homepage Send RobA a Private Message
On one level, I understand completely. That's why all my bills are on Autopay! On another level, the withdrawal was painful, though, hmmm, I did have more time to knit. I searched the web world for a way of contacting Clara, ending up emailing Amie in a panic, asked on the Knitlist if anyone knew what was going on (no), was very concerned that the website had been hijacked... Very glad KR is back.

Rob http://roberta.typepad.com/robknits/
Go to Top of Page

RobA
Permanent Resident

2373 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  1:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit RobA's Homepage Send RobA a Private Message
On one level, I understand completely. That's why all my bills are on Autopay! On another level, the withdrawal was painful, though, hmmm, I did have more time to knit. I searched the web world for a way of contacting Clara, ending up emailing Amie in a panic, asked on the Knitlist if anyone knew what was going on (no), was very concerned that the website had been hijacked... Very glad KR is back.

Rob http://roberta.typepad.com/robknits/
Go to Top of Page

knittingbaglady
Permanent Resident

USA
1207 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  3:56:15 PM  Show Profile Send knittingbaglady a Private Message
Many mouths dropped including mine! Makes us all appreciate how much we love the forum, and how much we appreciate you and it.

Thanks so much!

Martha.

http://www.greenmountainknittingbags.com/
Go to Top of Page

knittingbaglady
Permanent Resident

USA
1207 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  3:56:15 PM  Show Profile Send knittingbaglady a Private Message
Many mouths dropped including mine! Makes us all appreciate how much we love the forum, and how much we appreciate you and it.

Thanks so much!

Martha.

http://www.greenmountainknittingbags.com/
Go to Top of Page

luv2knit944
Permanent Resident

USA
1789 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:48:02 PM  Show Profile Send luv2knit944 a Private Message
As you well know,I e-mailed you on this.Since I'm new to the computer I was going crazy trying all kinds of ways to get in 'til I heard from you.Thanks,Clara.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

luv2knit944
Permanent Resident

USA
1789 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:48:02 PM  Show Profile Send luv2knit944 a Private Message
As you well know,I e-mailed you on this.Since I'm new to the computer I was going crazy trying all kinds of ways to get in 'til I heard from you.Thanks,Clara.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

DebbiOH
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
525 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  2:15:25 PM  Show Profile Send DebbiOH a Private Message
Got our attention that's for sure!

Debbi
NW Ohio
Go to Top of Page

KL
Permanent Resident

6041 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  6:00:37 PM  Show Profile Send KL a Private Message
Which brings me to, [and maybe a thread of it's own]; just WHAT is your daily log in routine???

Me- Get up,[leave DH and "the Boys" where they snore], put the pot on, start logging on, check the computer,heat the cream, pour the cup, and start the Forum.

Then move to Active topics, Self, and then every one online.

Somewhere in between, I pack DH's lunch, kiss him goodbye[can't wait till I've done the "wifely" thing!Then scoot back to you all; still in NG, hair standing on end; and persue perfect bliss!
Love you all! KL
Go to Top of Page

KL
Permanent Resident

6041 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  6:00:37 PM  Show Profile Send KL a Private Message
Which brings me to, [and maybe a thread of it's own]; just WHAT is your daily log in routine???

Me- Get up,[leave DH and "the Boys" where they snore], put the pot on, start logging on, check the computer,heat the cream, pour the cup, and start the Forum.

Then move to Active topics, Self, and then every one online.

Somewhere in between, I pack DH's lunch, kiss him goodbye[can't wait till I've done the "wifely" thing!Then scoot back to you all; still in NG, hair standing on end; and persue perfect bliss!
Love you all! KL
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.