Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Machine Talk
 Standard Gauge Machines
 A New Machine Knitting Magazine
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

needlestohook
Warming Up

68 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  10:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit needlestohook's Homepage Send needlestohook a Private Message
Hello everyone! I thought I would spread the word to you all about a new machine knitting magazine that is coming out this July. It is called Country Knitting of Maine, formerly Around the World News & Views.

The magazine will feature the following:

Patterns for most makes of knitting machines including: electronics, standard gauge, mid-gauge, bulky gauge, passaps, brother, singer, studio, silver reed, and more.
I will be having helpful articles, such as: how to clean and maintain your knitting machine, how to felt wool, (including a pattern to try), and more...

Patterns such as: twin set, tuck top including larger sizes, (up to a size 60), christening outfit, baby blanket on the G carriage, and much more.

The issues will be between 40 and 50 pages.
A yearly subscription in the US is $22.99.

I am only a friend of the editor so if you are interested in subscribing or purchasing a single issue, just send an email to her (Linda) at: oth98@hotmail.com and you'll receive a subscription form and more information.

It is good to see a new knitting machine magazine, isn't it? Before hearing about Country Knitting of Maine, I was kind of disappointed to see just a couple magazines out their about this wonderful craft. Keep up the great work Linda!

Happy knitting,
Rebekah
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.75 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?