Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Not really new, per say
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hermione
Chatty Knitter

USA
146 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  09:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hermione's Homepage Send Hermione a Private Message
Hey all,

I'm not really a new member- I just thought that as it's been a while since the last time I posted here, I should reintroduce myself.

I'm a third year university student studying half an hour outside of Boston. I've been knitting for a while, and know most of the basic techniques. However, I've yet to try my hand at lace or color knitting, which is something I aim to change this summer. Currently I'm working on the Debbie Bliss Cathay Shrug found in the Summer 2005 issue of Interweave Knits. I've finished the body, but am waiting for needles to finish the ribbing and start seaming. Until the needles come, I'm working on a Harry Potter themed scarf from a pattern written by Alison over at The Blue Blog.

Hm . . . outside of knitting I love singing and cooking. I can't really think of anything else to say about me, but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone again and to start posting :)

http://zeeshortone.blogspot.com/

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  01:57:17 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message
Hi Lily,

Welcome back to Knitters Review Forums and so glad you found your way back to our knitting community.

Hope you have fun and make many new friends here.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose in Melbourne, Australia.
Go to Top of Page

Old Knitter
Seriously Hooked

USA
790 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  06:39:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Old Knitter's Homepage Send Old Knitter a Private Message
Lily, if love knitting and cooking you're my kind of girl and I'm happy you found us. Come back soon and often.

www.knittinghaven.com
Go to Top of Page

Hermione
Chatty Knitter

USA
146 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  09:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hermione's Homepage Send Hermione a Private Message
Ozknitter, I'm glad I found my way back too! I don't think there's another place quite like this one on the web :)

Old Knitter, thanks for the welcome! Beware, I may come after you seeking cooking advice, heh! :-D

~Hermione
http://zeeshortone.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Susie Q
Warming Up

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  11:23:53 AM  Show Profile Send Susie Q a Private Message
Welcome back! Im from Kansas and hope to get to know you! Im like you that I have been knitting a long time but just now learning new things.
Go to Top of Page

plaidhabit
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  11:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit plaidhabit's Homepage Send plaidhabit a Private Message
Hello from Amy!
just wanted to share our group in Denver
denverdowntownSNB@yahoogroups.com
looking for guest speakers if anyone is interested!

Knit or die trying
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?