Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Forum Feedback and Suggestion Box
 What's on your wish list for Knitter's Review?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Summer
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
581 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  2:49:52 PM  Show Profile Send Summer a Private Message
I don't find anything at all lacking, this is my favorite place to come. If you are just looking for new things, what about interviewing some book authors and designers?

You're doing a wonderful job, and you're doing it without charging anyone a price!

Oh! I just thought of something that is lacking. A picture of Clara! All those in favor say AYE!

Jill

Go to Top of Page

happyneedles
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  2:55:10 PM  Show Profile Send happyneedles a Private Message
I have to agree, I love reading the forums and look forward to the yarn reviews. I'm so glad I happened upon KR. Clara, I think it works perfectly, you don't have to change a thing.

Go to Top of Page

happyneedles
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  2:55:10 PM  Show Profile Send happyneedles a Private Message
I have to agree, I love reading the forums and look forward to the yarn reviews. I'm so glad I happened upon KR. Clara, I think it works perfectly, you don't have to change a thing.

Go to Top of Page

happyneedles
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Go to Top of Page

happyneedles
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Go to Top of Page

happyneedles
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Go to Top of Page

CatherineM
Permanent Resident

USA
3363 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit CatherineM's Homepage Send CatherineM a Private Message
I can't think of anything, except more of what you're already doing! I love the yarn reviews, I love the friendly and supportive forum attitude, and overall, it's a pleasant and useful place for knitters. I really like the reviews of yarns and gadgets - I've been influenced to try new yarns and buy gadgets by the reviews and forum comments, and likewise, I've been warned off a few things I might otherwise have gone for out of ignorance. This is my first stop for useful, down-to-earth knitting information, period.

Catherine
http://www.yorkiedog.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CatherineM
Permanent Resident

USA
3363 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit CatherineM's Homepage Send CatherineM a Private Message
I can't think of anything, except more of what you're already doing! I love the yarn reviews, I love the friendly and supportive forum attitude, and overall, it's a pleasant and useful place for knitters. I really like the reviews of yarns and gadgets - I've been influenced to try new yarns and buy gadgets by the reviews and forum comments, and likewise, I've been warned off a few things I might otherwise have gone for out of ignorance. This is my first stop for useful, down-to-earth knitting information, period.

Catherine
Go to Top of Page

CatherineM
Permanent Resident

USA
3363 Posts

Catherine
Go to Top of Page

Atavistic
Permanent Resident

6604 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  6:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Atavistic's Homepage Send Atavistic a Private Message
I will come out against free patterns on the website. I think there are more than enough free patterns and basic patterns, etc on the internet. Also, I tend to think of KnittersReview as more of a yarn/book/gadets review place than a how to knit/easy patterns place.

But I could just be a snob.

Amanda

PS I want your opinion on Naturelle 8/8 yarn from Elann.com, frankly.

"Hon var nio år, och hon bodde där alldeles ensam."
Go to Top of Page

Atavistic
Permanent Resident

6604 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  6:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Atavistic's Homepage Send Atavistic a Private Message
I will come out against free patterns on the website. I think there are more than enough free patterns and basic patterns, etc on the internet. Also, I tend to think of KnittersReview as more of a yarn/book/gadets review place than a how to knit/easy patterns place.

Amanda

Go to Top of Page

Atavistic
Permanent Resident

6604 Posts

Amanda

Go to Top of Page

Chrys
Chatty Knitter

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  6:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Chrys a Yahoo! Message Send Chrys a Private Message
Personally I love the site as is, same as everyone. I really love the reviews, they have truly helped me see the range of things out there. Perhaps a couple more lace-weight yarn reviews would be nice, but that just reflects my personal desire to get into more lace shawl knitting
Keep up the great job!

Christy

Go to Top of Page

Chrys
Chatty Knitter

USA
212 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  6:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Chrys a Yahoo! Message Send Chrys a Private Message
Personally I love the site as is, same as everyone. I really love the reviews, they have truly helped me see the range of things out there. Perhaps a couple more lace-weight yarn reviews would be nice, but that just reflects my personal desire to get into more lace shawl knitting
Keep up the great job!

Christy

Go to Top of Page

Chrys
Chatty Knitter

USA
212 Posts

Keep up the great job!

Christy

Go to Top of Page

Colleen EO
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  6:37:32 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen EO a Private Message
Clara, You have an incredible site. As someone somewhat new to knitting, it provides so very much useful information in countless ways. The only thing I'd change is: have your retreats in So. Calf. so I can come!
Colleen

Go to Top of Page

Colleen EO
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  6:37:32 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen EO a Private Message
Clara, You have an incredible site. As someone somewhat new to knitting, it provides so very much useful information in countless ways. The only thing I'd change is: have your retreats in So. Calf. so I can come!
Colleen

Go to Top of Page

Colleen EO
New Pal

1 Posts

Colleen

Go to Top of Page

Colleen EO
New Pal

1 Posts

Colleen

Go to Top of Page

Colleen EO
New Pal

1 Posts

Colleen

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.