Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Ideal Knitting Bag
 Scrapbook Suitcase Makes Perfect Knit bag
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

csutliff
Chatty Knitter

USA
281 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  10:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit csutliff's Homepage Send csutliff a Private Message
I bought one of those large scrapbookers suitcase type bags with the collapsible handle and its on wheels for my main knit bag.
The front zips down and your strait and circular needles fit nice. There are accordian pockets for books and patterns. There are little zip pouchs for accesories. The inside is a large square and has a divider with two pouches you can put yarn in too. And the top which unzips has more zippered compartments for stuff. This thing holds several projects and extra yarn and several main books I like to have all at once. I love going to my knit nights and this thing makes it easy to transport about as much of my knitting as I want to take. I bought mine at JoAnn Fabrics with a 40% off coupon as it was originally $60.00. I am going to be putting pictures of my set up on my web site next week if you want to see it.
Anyhow...just the best in my opinion, thought you all might like to know. The girls at my knit class just thought it was awesome.
Get Knitty With It!!!
Crystal

"Knitters Irony: Knitting a sheep"
http://www.freewebs.com/csutliff/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by