Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Celebs, Articles, Jokes, etc.
 I ran across another knitting show!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RatherBknitting
Chatty Knitter

213 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  09:25:47 AM  Show Profile Send RatherBknitting a Private Message
I came downstairs this morning and flipped on the TV (to start my morning knitting) -- The TV happened to be tuned to a PBS channel, and there was a knitting show on called "Learning to Knit". I watched about 10 minutes of it (it's actually 1-1/2 hours long!) -- very basic, intended for someone who doesn't know how to knit.

Since I knew I wouldn't have time to watch the whole thing, I tapes it (coming on later this afternoon). I figured I could fast forward through the really beginning parts to see if there is anything interesting that I might not know.

Sara

Knitrageous
Permanent Resident

USA
1445 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  11:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Knitrageous's Homepage Send Knitrageous a Private Message
Hey Sara, let me know how this show is. I'm so lucky as to not get PBS or DIY so I don't get to see any knitting shows. [:((]

~~~~Jamye

I don't have a problem with authority, I just have a problem with people telling me what to do.
Go to Top of Page

Just 1 More Row
Chatty Knitter

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  5:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Just 1 More Row's Homepage Send Just 1 More Row a Private Message
What time's it on in your area. I would like to at least see a little of it. Jamye, I don't get DIY either.

Laura in Idaho
Go to Top of Page

RatherBknitting
Chatty Knitter

213 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  2:51:19 PM  Show Profile Send RatherBknitting a Private Message
Laura,

It was on Saturday afternoon. I have both Tivo and a DVR, so I'll keep my eye out for future showings. It looks like it's not scheduled to run again for the next few weeks.

Sara
Go to Top of Page

Just 1 More Row
Chatty Knitter

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  7:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Just 1 More Row's Homepage Send Just 1 More Row a Private Message
Thanks, Sara.

Laura in Idaho
Go to Top of Page

gwtreece
Permanent Resident

USA
7254 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  05:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Send gwtreece a Yahoo! Message Send gwtreece a Private Message
Thanks Sara.

Wanda
My Blog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by