Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Talk about yarns reviewed in Knitter's Review
 K1C2 Preview
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4379 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2003 :  6:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message
Oh, those yarns look luscious! Thanks for the reviews, Clara! I have ideas for all three already. I've never used K1C2 before, and the prices look reasonable. Anyone have any other favorites from their line?

Jane

Marg in Mirror
Permanent Resident

Canada
3205 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2003 :  10:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marg in Mirror's Homepage  Send Marg in Mirror a Yahoo! Message Send Marg in Mirror a Private Message
I'm with you, Jane. I've never used them before either, but the yarns previewed are scrumptious!

-- Marg in Calgary

TLWKOTB
Go to Top of Page

Marg in Mirror
Permanent Resident

Canada
3205 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2003 :  10:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marg in Mirror's Homepage  Send Marg in Mirror a Yahoo! Message Send Marg in Mirror a Private Message
I'm with you, Jane. I've never used them before either, but the yarns previewed are scrumptious!

-- Marg in Calgary

TLWKOTB
Go to Top of Page

Marg in Mirror
Permanent Resident

Canada
3205 Posts

-- Marg in Calgary

TLWKOTB
Go to Top of Page

Milinda
Permanent Resident

USA
3817 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  10:41:46 AM  Show Profile Send Milinda a Private Message
Okay, put temptation in front of me! Here I am, going strong on my second month of no yarn and then I see these, lucky for me, I don't know where to find them. Now, one of you will tell me exactly where to purchase them and I will tumble from grace. I really like the yardage, the price and since I usually do #3s and #4s, the merino wool is perfect. I like to do a great deal of stitch work, lots of details, and I think that yarn would lend itself quite well. Oh, my resolve is weakening . . .

M L
Go to Top of Page

Milinda
Permanent Resident

USA
3817 Posts

Okay, put temptation in front of me! Here I am, going strong on my second month of no yarn and then I see these, lucky for me, I don't know where to find them. Now, one of you will tell me exactly where to purchase them and I will tumble from grace. I really like the yardage, the price and since I usually do #3s and #4s, the merino wool is perfect. I like to do a great deal of stitch work, lots of details, and I think that yarn would lend itself quite well. Oh, my resolve is weakening . . .

M L
Go to Top of Page

Milinda
Permanent Resident

USA
3817 Posts

M L
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?