Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: An Irish twist on yarn from Black Water Abbey
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Stuck on a Pattern
 Need Help with My first attempt at a tank top
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dnorthcutt
Warming Up

USA
77 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  10:16:24 PM  Show Profile Send dnorthcutt a Private Message
I have been working on trying to make my daughter a tank top type sweater thing. I got the pattern off the internet, and have been working on it for a couple of days on and off more off than on lol. Anyway my problem is this it says KSP I have looked every where and I do not understand what i am supposed to do with this.

I have not been knitting long the only things i have made are baby blankets and socks. I have never come across KSP before.

Thank you for any help I may get.

Check out my new blogspot:
http://www.sockknitter.blogspot.com

kadiddly
Permanent Resident

USA
3076 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  10:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit kadiddly's Homepage  Send kadiddly a Yahoo! Message Send kadiddly a Private Message
I'm not sure what KSP is. Can you post a link to the pattern? It might help to see it in context.

"Alright everyone, back to your knitting..."
- Fred or George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)
Backstage Stitches
Go to Top of Page

Beckyh
Gabber Extraordinaire

471 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  05:02:37 AM  Show Profile Send Beckyh a Private Message
If you are working on a pattern from the berroco.com website, it says KSP means:

Knit 1 stitch and slip it back to the left needle. Now on the left needle take the 2nd stitch back and slip it over that first stitch slipping it off the left needle, letting it drop. Now slip the first stitch on the left needle to the right needle. You have decreased on stitch.

Hope this helps,

Becky
Go to Top of Page

dnorthcutt
Warming Up

USA
77 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  07:16:44 AM  Show Profile Send dnorthcutt a Private Message
Sorry about that I didnt think about it but I guess it would help to see it in context.

Here is the link: http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/sharon/sharon.html

Thank you beckyh that helps and yes you are right it is a berroco pattern. I think they must have made this KSP up lol.

Check out my new blogspot:
http://www.sockknitter.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.84 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.