Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet books, Web sites, magazines & resources
 Cool crocheted hats by Linda Kopp
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BessH
Permanent Resident

3095 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  09:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit BessH's Homepage Send BessH a Private Message
Anybody seen this book yet? I bought it for the library. I really like the designs. Especially the cover hat and the enormous floppy mohair hat with the unusual brim. The Rasta hat is pretty cute too. And that oddball topper at the end. Alas, I don't have it with me or I'd name the designs/designers. I am enchanted, though. I confess, I like the more outre ones best.

I'm actually going to make that big floppy brim hat - the one all in mohair and fluff.

Bess
http://likethequeen.blogspot.com

mwedzi
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
515 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  10:11:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit mwedzi's Homepage Send mwedzi a Private Message
I saw this book in the store. I love the hats in there. I want to get it someday, but just recently got another so I'll hold off for a bit. The one I got is called Get Your Crochet On and there are tons of cute hats in there. For people like me (black folk who were their hair natural), it's especially good because the book is geared towards us and the hats can accommodate a lot of hair. I love it.

--Nikki My blog:
http://knitensity.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.