Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 It's taking over all of my life!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

full88moon
Warming Up

64 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  11:53:53 AM  Show Profile Send full88moon a Private Message
Alright, get this: last night, I dreamed about the perfect circular needle caddy. Pretty fabric, labeled pockets, zipped pockets in the back for random little things. It even had a pretty reasonable price - $15!

I woke up a little bit scared, lol.

Katherine

BLN3320
Permanent Resident

USA
3808 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  11:56:02 AM  Show Profile Send BLN3320 a Private Message
Hi, Katherine: The only time you should get scared is when you act on it. I think $15 isn't enough. Take care. Beverley

Bev
Go to Top of Page

hobbitknitter
Permanent Resident

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  3:12:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit hobbitknitter's Homepage Send hobbitknitter a Private Message
Get this- I dream about winning $2,000 and spending it all on yarn!!!! Seriously, I really do!!!!
Sarah (who thinks it's a bit scarey, too)

S. Eliz.
Keep on knitting on!
See my gallery: www.pagebypage.com/board/index.php
(In photo gallery pages, under S for Sarah Elizabeth)
Go to Top of Page

Jacqueline
Gabber Extraordinaire

Australia
509 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  7:53:59 PM  Show Profile Send Jacqueline a Private Message
I go to sleep thinking about the projects I have on the go and the ones I want to add to my stash next!! Scarey indeed

Jacqueline

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut, that held its ground
Go to Top of Page

BLN3320
Permanent Resident

USA
3808 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  10:31:37 PM  Show Profile Send BLN3320 a Private Message
Hi, Jacqueline: The dream about your projects can become a nightmare, big time. Take care. Beverley

Bev
Go to Top of Page

Susan T-O
Permanent Resident

USA
2481 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  07:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Susan T-O's Homepage Send Susan T-O a Private Message
Oh, this is too scary--when I signed on this morning, I had planned on posting about a dream I had last night! I dreamed I was in a yarn/fiber/fabric shop, and after looking at all their beautiful fibers decided I was going to break my No New Yarn fast and buy some. As soon as I had decided that, all the fiber disappeared and was replaced with quilt batting! The only fiber they had left was high up on some shelves where I couldn't reach it, and all in shades of off-black and charcoal grey, and I wanted bright colors. It then morphed into sort of a nightmare about my husband having an affair while I was out shopping, but we won't go there.

--Susan T-O

Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.
Go to Top of Page

vicky by the bay
Permanent Resident

USA
4768 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  08:07:10 AM  Show Profile Send vicky by the bay a Private Message
Susan, Poor baby!!! What a nightmare...did you wake up in a cold sweat???? How awful!!!! Isn't it amazing what imaginations our minds think up when we're asleep???

Vicky(new knitter-HELP!!)
Go to Top of Page

SerMom
Permanent Resident

Canada
6412 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  08:17:17 AM  Show Profile Send SerMom a Private Message
Oh, my, Susan. Aren't dreams the most amazing things? I once dreamt I was having an affair with my brother in law. UUUUGGGGGHHHHH

Barbara

"I know we've got one SOMEWHERE"
Go to Top of Page

Susan T-O
Permanent Resident

USA
2481 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  3:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan T-O's Homepage Send Susan T-O a Private Message
I woke up kinda shaky, and I just lay there for a while looking at my sweetheart thinking over and over, "It was just a dream, it wasn't real. It was just a dream, it wasn't real. . ." And of course once he woke up (three hours later) and I told him about it, it just seemed silly to even consider!

Ugh, with your brother-in-law?? Man, the things the subconscious mind comes up with!! 'course, if my BIL were Jeff Goldblum it might be a fun dream

--Susan T-O

Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.
Go to Top of Page

Janice
Warming Up

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  11:28:46 AM  Show Profile Send Janice a Private Message
Oh, yikes, Barbara! That would be the worst nightmare ever. The thought of being married to anyone like my BIL is one of the things that makes me glad I'm single.

Janice
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?