Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: What's the deal with splitty yarn?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet technique questions
 Need Help Light N' Lively Tank - Pattern 60485
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kimmiebear
Gabber Extraordinaire

359 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  1:15:29 PM  Show Profile Send kimmiebear a Private Message
I need help with the instructions for this tank top that I am making (a Lion Brand pattern). I am making the size Medium (33.5 below the bust measurement). Round 7 of the bodice reads like this(Increase row): Sl st to first ch-2 sp, ch 3, (dc, ch2, 2dc) in same ch-2 sp, shell in each ch-2 sp around, inc 6 shells by working a shell in 6 sps between shells; join with sl st in top of beg ch-3.

The first time I did this row I had 42 shells. The second time (after doing two rows of straight shells) I had 48 shells. Now that I am doing the same inc row for the third time (after doing two more rows of straight shells), I have 56 shells. I was under the impression that I would have 54 shells. I just want to make sure that I am doing this right.

Thank you in advance.
Kimmiebear

needlestohook
Warming Up

68 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  10:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit needlestohook's Homepage Send needlestohook a Private Message
Hello Kimmiebear,

This post is dated the 17th of April, I hope I can help you out in time. Could you tell me how many stitches you had before Round 7 of the bodice? And does the pattern tell you how many shells (or stitches) you should have after Round 7 is completed?

Becky
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2015 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?