Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Poll Feedback
 Suggest a poll
 What's your sign?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Busyhands
Permanent Resident

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  3:58:53 PM  Show Profile Send Busyhands a Private Message
Here's another Leo! I don't know how that relates to crafty things but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my short attention span! LOL I always have a zillion WIPS in at least half a dozen different techniques - knitting, crocheting, embroidery, sewing, so on and so forth...
Lin

Go to Top of Page

Busyhands
Permanent Resident

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  3:59:00 PM  Show Profile Send Busyhands a Private Message
Here's another Leo! I don't know how that relates to crafty things but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my short attention span! LOL I always have a zillion WIPS in at least half a dozen different techniques - knitting, crocheting, embroidery, sewing, so on and so forth...
Lin

Go to Top of Page

wildhorsefarmer
Permanent Resident

USA
1022 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  04:59:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit wildhorsefarmer's Homepage Send wildhorsefarmer a Private Message
I was happy to see this in the polls! Love astrology..don't live by it, but find it interesting and hepful when I am dealing/working with people.
All you Virgos, who talk back to the boss, count me in! I am a Virgo and this trait has gotten me into trouble my entire life. As a child , I was known to debate the principal when sent there (for class clown issues) and often ended up having him see my point.
I have often had a tough time working for others that I didn't respect their work ethic or methods (if I felt things could be done better).
I am not in a partnership relationship with another Virgo. Best person I have even worked with. We both have a critical eye, and can handle minute errors being pointed out. We admire that the other spotted something!
Someone mentioned not taking much stock in astrology because of the differences in personality among her 2 children born a week apart. This is where all the planets come in. People born a minute apart, in the same place, have some of the faster moving planets in different signs. Gets into moons, rising signs, etc. I could go on and on, but will spare you!
Wondering if any of my fellow Virgo knitters..call myself a "knit picker" have also been known, in their quest for "perfection" to rip out an entire knitted piece because an unfroggable error was spotted early on in the knitting? Drives me nuts about myself! I have taken scissors to some of my designs in progress to cut away the offending part! Always wished I was an "oh well" sort of person at times like this.
Lisa

Handknit Sock Designs
http://www.wildhorsefarmdesigns.com

Photos of socks I have knit..
http://www.picturetrail.com/wildhorsefarmer
Go to Top of Page

ginny
Chatty Knitter

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  09:06:50 AM  Show Profile Send ginny a Private Message

Hello All,

I am a Cancer (sometimes called a moon child or symbolized with a crab), and I also have red hair. Speaking of crabs, I just love to eat crab legs dipped in butter, especially at the beach where you can get the "all you can eat crab legs" deal at local restaurants.

I don't know much about astrology but I think it's kind of interesting to read about it.

When I was in college in the early 70's, zodiac signs on various items were popular. I had an alarm clock that had zodiac signs on it.

All for now!

ginny

Go to Top of Page

tighniamh
Warming Up

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  11:41:40 AM  Show Profile Send tighniamh a Private Message
Well I'm a Libra, and also love gardening in addition to knitting. I don't know much about astrology tho!
Niamh

Go to Top of Page

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  3:47:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
Interesting that there were slightly more LEOs and slightly fewer Sags (that's me!)

Mostly even though - the differences were slight!

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
Go to Top of Page

Simplicitly
Chatty Knitter

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  3:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simplicitly's Homepage Send Simplicitly a Private Message
Yeah I was impressed at how normal a sampling we are LOL

Shetha

Novice Crafter
Professional Geek
Go to Top of Page

Patience
Permanent Resident

USA
1080 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  10:22:52 AM  Show Profile Send Patience a Private Message
Hi Everyone,

You know, I'm getting a bit concerned....where is Kristin? I haven't seen any posts from her in at least a month.

She is so knowledgable and very helpful as well, and I know this first hand.

She was really getting into this horoscope topic, and then, <puff>, she seems to have vanished. We've emailed each other concerning our Chamonix sweaters, etc. and I've emailed recently hoping that all is well but so far, no reponse, which is so unlike her. I'm hoping that it's just a computer problem, or better yet, a lovely vacation, but I want her to know how much she is missed.

Regards, Patience
Go to Top of Page

jdroeger
Chatty Knitter

USA
224 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  11:44:00 AM  Show Profile Send jdroeger a Private Message
Patience - I was wondering the same thing, too. Kristin - if you're out there, let us know that you're ok!

Jessica

Go to Top of Page

chris
Permanent Resident

USA
2463 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  11:59:13 AM  Show Profile Send chris a Private Message
Erica, too...e-looped. Haven't seen from her in a while....

chris

Keep on knittin', mama, knittin' those blues away!
Go to Top of Page

fmarrs
Guardian angel

USA
9776 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  1:27:05 PM  Show Profile Send fmarrs a Private Message
Ericka posted on socknitters yesterday.

Go to Top of Page

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  2:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
Erica (e-looped) posted here yesterday too - I sent her an e-mail to let her know I was concerned, because it has been a while since we've heard from her. Her post yesterday said she'd been to her grandmother's funeral. Hopefully she's okay!

Kristen and Erica - we miss you!

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?