Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Sophie's Butter Cookies :-D
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hobbitknitter
Permanent Resident

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2003 :  2:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit hobbitknitter's Homepage Send hobbitknitter a Private Message
Yes, I am making those yummy looking cookies in my favorite book, "Weekend Knitting." Has anybody else made them? I'm making 2/3rds chocolate and 1/3rd plain. They are firming up in the freezer right now. The dough smelt sooo good! I can't wait to try one. It's almost time to pre-heat the oven already.
So, just thought I'd share!
Sarah (whose looking forward to 120 cookies- YUM!)

S. Eliz.
Keep on knitting on!
See my gallery: www.pagebypage.com/board/index.php(In photo gallery pages, under S for Sarah Elizabeth)

Marg in Mirror
Permanent Resident

Canada
3205 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2003 :  2:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marg in Mirror's Homepage  Send Marg in Mirror a Yahoo! Message Send Marg in Mirror a Private Message
Ten dozen, eh? Do you export?

-- Marg in Calgary, Alberta

TLWKOTB
http://knitsonthebus.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

hobbitknitter
Permanent Resident

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2003 :  3:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit hobbitknitter's Homepage Send hobbitknitter a Private Message
Lol!
3rd batch is in the oven, boy are they good! I made the chocolate kind first, and they are awesome. The plain are in the oven now.
yum yum!!!! they are sooooo good!
Sarah

S. Eliz.
Keep on knitting on!
See my gallery: www.pagebypage.com/board/index.php(In photo gallery pages, under S for Sarah Elizabeth)
Go to Top of Page

Licensed2Cook
Permanent Resident

USA
3554 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2003 :  4:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Licensed2Cook a Yahoo! Message Send Licensed2Cook a Private Message
I saw that recipe, I am so glad to hear that they are tasty. I'll try them someday soon. Until then, munch a few for me and wash them down with very cold milk!

Dee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?