Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Gadgets
 namaste circular knitting needle bag
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snertz
New Pal

11 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2010 :  7:03:42 PM  Show Profile Send snertz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone give me any advice about whether or not to purchase the namaste circular knitting needle bag? Thanks! Snertz

Consuelo
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
582 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  09:12:10 AM  Show Profile Send Consuelo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.knitpicks.com/accessories/Namaste_Circular_Cases__DNamasteCircularCases.html

If it is, Knit Picks carries it. Good luck

Consuelo
"Travel is fatal to prejudice" Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

KathyR
Permanent Resident

New Zealand
2969 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  5:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit KathyR's Homepage Send KathyR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have one of these, in lime, and really quite like it. I use it mainly to store the interchangeable tips and cords in but there are a few fixed circs in the case as well. It holds quite a number as the sides expand forward as needed. My needles are mostly on the finer side, though, so I'm not sure how many it would hold if you prefer larger-size needles. I also find that the case is a little bit large and heavy to carry around in my knitting bag, but that is fine by me as I really only wanted it as storage to keep all my needles together in one place.

KathyR

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
My Blog
http://www.flickr.com/groups/kr_members/ (Roselea Fibres)
Go to Top of Page

Solaris
Permanent Resident

Canada
4158 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  09:34:31 AM  Show Profile Send Solaris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have one in Lime and like it a lot. I primarily use it to store my fixed circulars and cables. Alternatively, one could use one of those accordion type document/file cases, which are usually cheaper than the Namaste one.

draymer
Permanent Resident

USA
1481 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  6:46:34 PM  Show Profile Send draymer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I store my circulars in a three ring binder, with clear plastic sleeves. Each is open at the top, so they are easy to get out. But I find I mostly use my interchangables now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe