Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Sweater Talk
 Can't download a KD vest pattern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2011 :  1:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Knitting Daily just announced free downloads for 5 vest patterns (I already have one).

I have an interest in #5, the Eco Vest. My computer, however, does not like to download .pdfs from the Internet. It >will< open them if they come via email. (No need to send how-tos; I think the age of my computer, plus a very full hard disk, is the problem.)

If someone would be kind enough to send this pattern to my e-dress, I'd be most grateful. Send me a PM, noting that it may be a few days before I contact you.

Thanks,

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.

KathyR
Permanent Resident

New Zealand
2969 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit KathyR's Homepage Send KathyR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ceil, I have sent this on to you - it actually went through this time! Not like the other time when the file was too large. Enjoy!

KathyR

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
My Blog
http://www.flickr.com/groups/kr_members/ (Roselea Fibres)
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  4:47:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kathy, it all came in code, on at least 47 files, maybe over 100!

I'll write to KD and see what they can do.

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.
Go to Top of Page

KathyR
Permanent Resident

New Zealand
2969 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  3:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit KathyR's Homepage Send KathyR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ceil, why does my email do that? Maybe that was the first time I sent it? I tried sending it from the file, and it said something about umpteen dozeen files, so I stopped that (so I thought). I then zipped the file and attached that to another email. Did that one not go through? Perhaps try checking again? I'm so sorry I'm such a clutz at emailing! I'm not usually, but obviously when sending large files I am! ;) I hope you get it!

KathyR

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
My Blog
http://www.flickr.com/groups/kr_members/ (Roselea Fibres)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe