Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 General News and Announcements
 thank you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

U-519
Warming Up

Canada
54 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 :  09:43:53 AM  Show Profile Send U-519 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone:

I guess this will be my last post as I will be handing the site address over to my wife Christmas day. But before I go, I wanted to be sure to thank everyone that contributed to my plea for help.
Because the wonderful people on this site helped this stranded soul so much, Santa will be stuffing my wifes stocking with some of the correct items a knitter would like to get. If not for you, the stocking would sag or worse, carry all the wrong items which in turn would bring me a stocking full of coal. But you came to my rescue with gusto! I thank you all very much and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas. Perhaps we'll meet at one of your functions in the coming year. I'll do what I can to get her there! Again, thank you so very, very much, one and all! It's been a genuine pleasure.

James Langford

Luann
Permanent Resident

USA
2678 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 :  2:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luann's Homepage Send Luann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry Christmas, James! You are a most exemplary elf.

Knit and let knit!
http://www.luannocracy.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sherrya
Warming Up

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 :  8:04:42 PM  Show Profile Send sherrya a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has been a pleasure reading your posts as you plan this Christmas suprise. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it on Dec. 26th. Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

jetesf
New Pal

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2011 :  11:48:14 AM  Show Profile Send jetesf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Holidays James! I'm sure your wife will love everything : )

Julie
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

4014 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 :  6:27:01 PM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry Christmas!

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page

chris
Permanent Resident

USA
2463 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2011 :  07:52:22 AM  Show Profile Send chris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry Christmas, James! Looking forward to meeting your wife and seeing how she likes her gifts!
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
241 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2011 :  11:28:45 AM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry Christmas to you James and to your wife as well. I cannot wait to read her posts and see how she loves her gifts.

Rebecca + Amelia
B.R. La
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.