Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Gifts Received?
 My Faves
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marg in Mirror
Permanent Resident

Canada
3205 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2012 :  09:29:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marg in Mirror's Homepage  Send Marg in Mirror a Yahoo! Message Send Marg in Mirror a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My daughter has finally understood my knitting needs, and this Christmas, she showed me an abundance of knitting love by giving me Clara's new book, The Knitter's Book of Socks to round out my collection. In addition, she spoiled me with a skein of Arequipa Solid Collection (a blend of super-wash wook, alpaca and nylon) with which to knit a superlative pair of socks.

And last but not least, with my sister's gift of a Chapter's Gift Card (Chapter's is like Borders), I bought the Yarn Harlot's new book, All Wound Up. Reading and knitting and learning about socks...what wonderful ways to spend winter evenings!

Thank you Clara for your writing, your moderating this forum, and how you make learning fun.

Happy New Year, every one!

TLWKOTB
http://www.margaretblank.com

Ruby Plaid
Seriously Hooked

USA
661 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  1:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ruby Plaid's Homepage Send Ruby Plaid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My sister gave me The Knitter's Book of Socks. It was the one present I actually asked for and was the most anxious to get!

I'm lucky to have a sister who's good to me.

My knitting & crafts blog is here: http://www.spindyeknitlove.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?