Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Hooray, it's finished!
 Dishcloth Number 25
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2012 :  5:56:32 PM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At last I finished it. I took it along to our knitting group on Monday evening and finished it there. Then my wonderful daughter produced a needle so I was able to weave in the ends and I took them to the doctor's receptionist yesterday. She saw me knitting them in the waiting room a while back and asked about them. It was then that she expressed an interest in having some so I knitted them for her. She loved them and said she couldn't wait to get home and try them out. Fancy anyone saying they wanted to go home and wash up!

I knit a hug into every stitch

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1810 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2012 :  7:33:38 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hurray for you! What's next?

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Ditzy Girl
Permanent Resident

USA
4723 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2012 :  08:35:19 AM  Show Profile Send Ditzy Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is such a good feeling to have finished and now you can move on. So what's next?

Zola, Seattle, Wash.

Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  02:59:40 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't decide. I really must finish that cardigan. But I need to get it out and figure out where I was up to. I sort of remember. I had an issue with the armhole shaping. I need to resolve that issue.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?