Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Completion Issues?
 Two cardigans for me are now in limbo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  02:33:15 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The pink one needs to be blocked. I do not like blocking so my daughter, Relliurad on this forum, has offered to block it for me. She hates sewing up so I have offered to sew up anything she does not feel like sewing up. It is a good arrangement.
However, I need to rinse it or whatever so she can block it.
The other cardy is the one I asked about zonks ago. The pattern sounds silly. I do not like the way they do the arm holes. I have however, decided to do them my way but I will have to pull a little of it undone to do this. I always kind of stop when I get to that sort of an impasse.

I knit a hug into every stitch

Gibson Girl
Chatty Knitter

USA
151 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  09:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gibson Girl's Homepage Send Gibson Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yup, funny but anyting that interrupts the flow of just knitting puts us off. I had just finished a cardigan and discovered the sleeves were too long so had to unseam and unravel. Last night I just gritted my teeth and reDID it. Painful, but so glad I did it. Feeling very self rightous today.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe