Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Knitting emergencies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2012 :  1:38:05 PM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,
Are there knitting and yarn apps for the ipad?

Rebecca + Amelia(Stinkerpaws)
Go to Top of Page

hillstreetmama
Permanent Resident

USA
3448 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2012 :  4:33:27 PM  Show Profile Send hillstreetmama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For travelling knitting, I always add in several balls of dishcloth cotton. If I finish the other project(s), or run into any problems, I can always knit dishcloths with no pattern. Since I never have enough of them to supply all my family/friends that want them, it's just a nice thing to have along.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

luvcelticknits
New Pal

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  2:01:11 PM  Show Profile Send luvcelticknits a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Knitting Emergency: Last year I had a doctor's appointment. I waited for 2 and a half hours in the waiting room. I did not have any knitting or even anything to read. Now I know, plan ahead!
Go to Top of Page

Lynne604
Warming Up

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  09:53:34 AM  Show Profile Send Lynne604 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My last knitting emergency was removing an afghan from its ziplock bag and discovering that the point protectors on the needle tips had come off. Dozens of unattached live stitches were just waiting to unravel. Since it was late at night, I left it until the next day. Took a long time but I managed to put all the stitches back on. Now I make sure the protectors are tightly attached to the needle tips.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?