Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Newbie from Eaton OH
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ohiomomoftwo
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  5:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ohiomomoftwo's Homepage Send Ohiomomoftwo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello my name is Vanessa I am a SAHM DD 6 1/2 DD 4 and married 9 1/2 years to my DH. I have been a crocheter 9 years and a Knitter 9 years. Lately I have been knitting Ruffle scarves and selling them to make money for Christmas this year. If you would like to know anything about me or would like to become online pals Message me .

slaggyc
Permanent Resident

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  5:56:00 PM  Show Profile Send slaggyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from CA! What a great idea to earn some extra money. I still have yet to start on Christmas gifts. Eek!

Slaggyc
http://buggyandbuddy.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

ClimberKnits
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
559 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  7:18:56 PM  Show Profile Send ClimberKnits a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome! Been through Eaton several times on our way to Miami U for football camps with our sons. Also played a playoff game there once with one of them. Hope you have fun on the forum boards.
Go to Top of Page

LRiff
New Pal

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  9:17:07 PM  Show Profile Send LRiff a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Dayton!
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1682 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  05:05:28 AM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Maine!I have made a few ruffle scarves lately for myself and DIL....so addicting! Hope you enjoy the forums and find much knitting support and inspiration.
judy
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  09:28:18 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Australia. May I please ask what is A SAHM? the rest means you have two daughters aged 6.5 and 4 years doesn't it?

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

762 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  09:51:33 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Vanessa, Welcome here from Chicago. Grand-moogi thanks for telling me DD was daughters I miss it.PS I looked up SAHM it means Stay At Home MOM Donna I tell you I learn somthing new everyday
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2012 :  9:05:58 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KF, Vanessa! Glad u r here in the forums with us! I've been wanting to try a ruffle scarf, but I'm trying to finish some of my UFOs!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe