Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from Wisconsin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jabedn
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  08:05:06 AM  Show Profile Send jabedn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am a new knitter just started in July of 2012. I am really enjoying myself with this new hobby.

Thanks
JoAnn

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  09:07:26 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi JoAnn, Welcome to KR and knitting. What was your first project? I think this is the best help sight you will find. I have love knitting every since I pick up my first needle. Donna
Go to Top of Page

BobbiSocks
Warming Up

51 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  10:31:23 AM  Show Profile Send BobbiSocks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A world of wonderful hand knitting awaits you...every good wish!!

quote:
Originally posted by jabedn

I am a new knitter just started in July of 2012. I am really enjoying myself with this new hobby.

Thanks
JoAnn

"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
Go to Top of Page

pacjar
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  5:39:04 PM  Show Profile Send pacjar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi JoAnn
I am also fairly new to knitting and new to this forum. I think we both found a great site.
Happy knitting,
Pat
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2046 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  9:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You will love it here. But beware, we are enablers. You need more yarn!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2013 :  05:59:34 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi JoAnn, Glad you found us. I am giggling at what Sharon said. She will have you charging out to buy up big on yarn. You see I can remember to call it yarn. Here in Australia we tend to call it wool regardless of what it is made of. Causes a bit of confusion sometimes.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

chris
Permanent Resident

USA
2463 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  08:01:47 AM  Show Profile Send chris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where in WI? I'm in SE near the Illinois border.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe