Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hi from Boston
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SwampCatNana
New Pal

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2013 :  1:38:35 PM  Show Profile Send SwampCatNana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've recently returned to knitting after about 30 yrs hiatus!
I was never a fancy knitter, just the basics. So I guess you could call me a dilettante! I have been taking live lessons via the internet and have learned quite a bit. Of course, when I was knitting earlier in life there was NO internet and, definitely, no youTube!
Thank you my Supreme Being for the internet!
Anyone near or in Jamaica Plain?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/store

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2013 :  10:23:52 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the Knitter's Review Forums from Baltimore! I think Knitters' Review is the best place on the internet for knitters who love companionship, inspiration, support, and other nice things!

Please come back and tell us what you are knitting! ---Oh! and KR also inspires people to try knitting new things!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  08:39:42 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SwampCatNana, Welcome from Chicago. I am taking a class on crafsty. Im now working on a island sweater its fun. Donna
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  09:44:36 AM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SwampCatNana! Cool name! Welcome to the KF! U will definitely find a lot of knitting knowledge, wisdom, & friendship here in the forums! Again, welcome!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1256 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  10:09:48 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there, SwampCatNana--The internet taught me to knit and then supported my lust for knitting after. Go internet! What would I have done without Youtube? Welcome to KR, from Northern CA.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  12:26:18 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum from "up 95" in Maine! Hope you enjoy the support and knitting inspiration.
judy
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  03:40:51 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Australia. I have certainly learnt a lot from this forum even though I thought I kew it all before I joined about 8 or 9 years ago.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

Knitgirl
Warming Up

79 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2014 :  4:14:36 PM  Show Profile Send Knitgirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome neighbor! I am in Boston as well. There are 2 guilds in the area and a number of other knitting groups. There are lots of events in New England too!! The knitting Lab and the NH sheep and wool are in May!
Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?