Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dgalusha
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  10:53:19 AM  Show Profile Send dgalusha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi! I'm new here and fairly new to knitting.... I am from the Pittsburgh PA area and we have lots of cold nights to break out the needles and yarn! I recently quit smoking and this has become my new addiction! I can't seem to get enough of it!!!

Happy knitting!!!
Donna

Rebecca2
New Pal

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2013 :  12:50:15 PM  Show Profile Send Rebecca2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there and welcome from the great state of Louisiana. It is so nice to see a new knitter coming into the group. Let me tell you, if you have a question, and or problem with knitting you have come thea right place. There are anwsers to questions and information at just about every turn. And the best support group that there is around. Please sit back with your project of choice,relax, and really enjoy yourself.

Thanks,
Rebecca
B.R.La
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1251 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  11:05:11 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Donna, welcome from Northern California, from another fairly new to knitting person. I have a friend who learned to knit when she quit smoking, and ended up with a sweater!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  1:57:11 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, from Maine! Lots of knitting support and inspiration to be found here.
judy
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  5:00:42 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A hearty "Hello" from Colorado, dgalusha! Welcome to the KF! We r all knitting addicts here in the forums! U can never have too much yarn!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  10:40:08 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, and welcome from Baltimore!

Post again, and tell us what you are knitting now!

I'm on socks and a baby blanket.

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

dgalusha
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2013 :  09:45:33 AM  Show Profile Send dgalusha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To update.... I'm on a baby blanket, a dishcloth, an afghan and some other "thing", that isn't quite working out..... I don't like having all these projects going at one time and I have no idea how it got that way! I think I got excited and got a little carried away..... Time to simmer down with the baby blanket I think...It's soothing...
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2013 :  11:21:08 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Donna, welcome from Oz.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2013 :  11:30:55 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Donna, Welcome here from Chicago. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Jeannette
New Pal

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  8:44:18 PM  Show Profile Send Jeannette a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Donna! Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new myself. I hail from Georgia in the middle part of the state. I knit and crochet and I can do some embroidery. What are you knitting now? I just finished a blanket for my dog.
Go to Top of Page

dgalusha
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  07:26:06 AM  Show Profile Send dgalusha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi! I am currently knitting a scarf. I have a couple projects going right now, but I decided to actually FINISH one... haha!

quote:
Originally posted by Jeannette

Hi Donna! Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new myself. I hail from Georgia in the middle part of the state. I knit and crochet and I can do some embroidery. What are you knitting now? I just finished a blanket for my dog.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe