Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from a chilly UK!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knitting Angel
New Pal

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  09:03:10 AM  Show Profile Send Knitting Angel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone.
Lovely to be part of a community of like minded people. Thanks for having me.
I've been knitting for a long time ( and have recently taught myself to crochet) and now enjoy branching out into sock knitting and toys etc for my darling little grandsons.
I look forward to reading your posts and see there is also a sock section. Fabulous !!

kbshee
Permanent Resident

USA
4165 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  1:17:37 PM  Show Profile Send kbshee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Knititng Angel! Welcome to you! There are lots of happy sock knitters here (including me).

kim in oregon
http://kbshee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  5:53:45 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums. I always have socks in progress, they are so portable. However, knitting for my granddaughter is one of my greatest joys!
judy
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  03:16:53 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi knitting Angel, Welcome from Chicago. Im a sock knitter its my take alone project. You can never have to many socks. Donna
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1251 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  08:41:13 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Knitting Angel,welcome. I recently taught myself to crochet too. It's so different from knitting; I was surprised as its kind of "lawlessness".

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  2:27:42 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Knitting Angel! Welcome to the KF! Yes, indeed, plenty of sock knitters here in the forums! Glad to have u with us!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2013 :  10:23:43 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its still a chilly Midatlantic here, Knitting Angel. And you are most welcome to the KR Forums!

I'm on socks too, and I kinda envy you with grandsons young enough for soft toys! Mine are growing so fast.....but aren't they wonderful, grandkids?

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Knitting Angel
New Pal

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  1:21:58 PM  Show Profile Send Knitting Angel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello to you all. Well I feel so welcome, thank you.
Busy finishing off my knitting this Easter weekend but plenty of knitting and crochet projects still waiting and lined up !
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2013 :  05:34:22 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Knitting angel. Welcome from Australia. I agree Grand kids are a knitter's delight. I am very lucky in that my daughter in law does not mind taking a bit of extra care with knitted garments.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2013 :  09:59:25 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Knitting Angel,

And another big welcome from Australia.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose
Go to Top of Page

Jeannette
New Pal

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  8:10:12 PM  Show Profile Send Jeannette a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Knitting Angel! Welcome to this forum form Georgia. I knit and crochet, but I've never made socks. I do not use double pointed needles. I wouldn't mind trying a pair of socks, but only on two needles.

Jeannette
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?