Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Pattern Conversion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mountainsweetie
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  11:37:15 PM  Show Profile Send mountainsweetie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a pattern that is done on a knitting board and wondered if it could be converted into a regular knitting pattern? Here is the pattern:

http://www.knittingboard.com/v/vspfiles/baby_bunting_angels.pdf

Thanks,
Marilyn

anderknit
Permanent Resident

USA
2606 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  11:34:57 AM  Show Profile Send anderknit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can, but this is a pretty simple baby bunting and the conversion is kind of a pain. Instead, go to ravelry and type in "baby bunting" in the pattern search, and you'll find plenty of free knitting patterns (66 of them) that are similar and simple. If you do not have a ravelry account, it takes 10 seconds to set one up. Good luck!

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' "
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
912 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  4:17:47 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KF, mountainsweetie! U will definitely find help with all your knitting questions here in the forums!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

dschmidt
Permanent Resident

4004 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  06:32:38 AM  Show Profile Send dschmidt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to KR! Anderknit's advice is very good.

Donna in VA

The Honor Roll? It's easier here than in school. Scroll up to "Want to Make Betty Happy?" and be an Honor Roll member.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe