Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Northeastern PA knitter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aggscott
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  11:18:08 AM  Show Profile Send Aggscott a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I'm a pretty new knitter, only a year ago I picked up the needles and yarn and I began to teach myself how to knit...lots of mistakes later I'm still at it. I enjoy it very much and it's nice to learn all I can.

Aggie

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  3:52:45 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lots of folks here on the forums with a wide variety of knitting experience who are willing to give you all the support and inspiration you want and need! Welcome!
judy
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
910 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  7:12:12 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Aggie! A hearty "Welcome to the KF!" from Colorado. I know u will enjoy yourself here in the forums!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1809 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  8:15:17 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Aggie, and welcome to the KR Forums!

I'm from Baltimore, MD, and am a longtime knitter (I'm gettin' old!). Congratulations on teaching yourself to knit! I am so glad you enjoy it, as all of us here do too!

What do you like to knit most?

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  04:31:06 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Aggie,

Welcome from Australia.

I'm so glad your still doing your knitting.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1257 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  4:04:07 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Aggie--Welcome from another newer knitter. Lots of mistakes here too, and lots of joy in learning.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

purlewe
Permanent Resident

1921 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2013 :  4:38:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit purlewe's Homepage Send purlewe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Philly! Glad you could join us!

Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming. ~Myrna Loy
http://purlewe.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  09:07:33 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Aggie, Welcome from Chicago. I was a new knitter when I found this place. I have to say I have received the best help you can find here. And not once did they make fun of me for some of my questions. Happy knitting to you. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Aggscott
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  12:29:49 PM  Show Profile Send Aggscott a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So glad to know that there are so many nice knitters out there!!! Thank to all who welcomed me!

Aggie
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2043 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2013 :  07:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do.

A 2nd shout out from Philly - welcome aboard!

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.