Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from kentucky
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrsGranda
New Pal

4 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2013 :  5:53:07 PM  Show Profile Send MrsGranda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Alisha. I have been married to my Hubby will be 6 years in Dec. we have two beautiful kids a 2 and a half year old girl and a five month old boy. Learned to knit about 3-4 years ago but still learning. I get excited about the simple things like the amazing flash sale Craftsy had the other day HAHA

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1684 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  09:53:31 AM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, from Maine! Lots of knitting support and inspiration to be found here! Even those of us who have been knitting for many many years are still learning!
judy
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1256 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  11:44:10 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Alisha, welcome to KR from Northern California. I know what you mean about getting excited about things. The flash sale at Craftsy would have had me salivating! Tell us about it?!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  6:00:43 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KR Forums, Alisha, from Baltimore! Hope you enjoy the Forums as much as we do .

Those of us who get excited about yarn sales and tell others about them are called "enablers" here! And they are most appreciated!

So glad you are on this site!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

MrsGranda
New Pal

4 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  6:26:07 PM  Show Profile Send MrsGranda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robinstephanie

Hi, Alisha, welcome to KR from Northern California. I know what you mean about getting excited about things. The flash sale at Craftsy would have had me salivating! Tell us about it?!

Robinsteph

What part of Northern Cali? That's where I'm originally from. The sale was AMAZING at least I think so lol I got over 200 dollars worth of yarn for 63 after shipping. A really pretty blue color and a brown color. Was so excited to actually get to start a stash for future projects that I haven't decided on lol
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1256 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  10:50:09 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wayull, I lived in Chico for years and still have family there. Now I'm freezing my butt off in San Francisco. Whereabouts are you from?

Your stash enhancement work via Craftsy sale sounds *excellent*. Well done. I didn't realize Craftsy sold anything but classes. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for another one of those sales. Just what I need. (See how it works around here?!)

Robinsteph

Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  6:11:31 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Alisha! A big "Welcome" to u from Colorado! Glad u have joined us & hope u decide stay! U will luv it here in the KF!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

MrsGranda
New Pal

4 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  06:39:37 AM  Show Profile Send MrsGranda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by robinstephanie

Wayull, I lived in Chico for years and still have family there. Now I'm freezing my butt off in San Francisco. Whereabouts are you from?

Your stash enhancement work via Craftsy sale sounds *excellent*. Well done. I didn't realize Craftsy sold anything but classes. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for another one of those sales. Just what I need. (See how it works around here?!)

Robinsteph

I'm from Fairfield, in between San Francisco and Sacramento. I"m sure you've heard of it though LOL

Yes! Keep your eyes open, that's the first one I got wind of and was SO excited to get a stash started. Always keeping my eyes open for amazing deals.
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1256 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2013 :  08:46:40 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heckyeah I know Fairfield, it's right up the block practically. Such a small world.

Robinsteph

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.94 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.