Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Software
 sweater wizard
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mmjryoung
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
360 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2013 :  4:40:43 PM  Show Profile Send mmjryoung a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if this is available to buy anywhere? Have searched online and nothing. Downloaded free demo. Model and it fouled up my computer with unwanted stuff. If this isn't available anything else like it available. Thanks.

Schaeferyarnlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

513 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2013 :  08:53:35 AM  Show Profile Send Schaeferyarnlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amy Herzog has recently come out with Custom Fit.
http://www.amyherzogdesigns.com/2013/07/01/coming-this-fall-customfit/

Debra
Go to Top of Page

mmjryoung
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
360 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2013 :  08:25:54 AM  Show Profile Send mmjryoung a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks...just subscribed to her newsletter. I am math phobic and have tried doing my own with Jackie Fee sweater book. Didn't work for me. Sweater was about 4 sizes too small. Would prefer to have computer program do this for me!
Go to Top of Page

Catlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

390 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2013 :  1:11:44 PM  Show Profile Send Catlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This may no longer be available. The programmer retired awhile back, so it may have disappeared from the marketplace. She used to upgrade periodically to keep up with the operating system changes, but I think my v.3 would not work any longer. I haven't used it for several years now.
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2041 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  1:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My version 3 still works fine.

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

phlame
Permanent Resident

USA
1553 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  09:48:36 AM  Show Profile Send phlame a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try JoAnns Fabrics. I just read on Ravelry that they sell them online. It may be current or not, but worth a try. I have it and it's a really great program!

Shirley, Dana Point, CA

...I'm fairly certain that, given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe