Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Happy to be back.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chayah
Permanent Resident

1926 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2013 :  05:43:50 AM  Show Profile Send Chayah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am very happy to be back with all of you after a long absence. I am looking forward to reading what everyone is doing. I do mostly small projects nowadays, lots of hats and scarves,both knitted and crocheted. Best regards to all, Chayah in upstate NY.

"Each breath really is a new beginning of the rest of our lives." Jon Kabat-Zinn

chris
Permanent Resident

USA
2463 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2013 :  08:04:10 AM  Show Profile Send chris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, Chaya! It's nice to see you again! I'm in and out, more out than in, but I love to see the "old faces" when I am here! Hope all is well with you.

Keep on knittin', mama, knittin' those blues away!
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1227 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2013 :  08:09:36 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Chayah, welcome back again! I love to hear your crocheting stories--you totally inspire me.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1796 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2013 :  7:31:32 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Chayah! Good to have you back on KR.

Don't be a stranger now!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

anderknit
Permanent Resident

USA
2594 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2013 :  05:58:16 AM  Show Profile Send anderknit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back! It's quieter here now, but still a great place to stop in and relax.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' "
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2013 :  4:24:50 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad u r back with us, Chayah! I'm knitting small projects too!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2013 :  9:42:49 PM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back
Go to Top of Page

kittie
New Pal

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  4:53:49 PM  Show Profile Send kittie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I haven't been on here for a very long while. I got held up with card making. So glad I logged back in, I do hand knitting as well as machine knitting, well when I get the time. I wondered if anyone here does Machine Knitting? Or use Garter Carriage?
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1227 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  09:45:32 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kittie--Welcome again, after your hiatus. I know there are some machine knitters here, who may have a response for you.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.