Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: An Irish twist on yarn from Black Water Abbey
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello, new today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gypsycream
New Pal

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  04:53:16 AM  Show Profile Send Gypsycream a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, my name is Pat, I'm a 54 year wife, mum and grandma. I've been knitting on and off since I was 5 years old. My favourite thing to knit is bears.

Looking forwards to meeting new friends.

Pat x

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  09:51:30 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to KR, Gypsycream. Sounds like you have lots of experience to share. Look forward to seeing your posts!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

Gypsycream
New Pal

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2013 :  10:20:18 AM  Show Profile Send Gypsycream a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the welcome :)

Pat x
Go to Top of Page

Mommyo
New Pal

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  6:04:14 PM  Show Profile Send Mommyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi pat,

I'm new to. Welcome from Boston.
--Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Gypsycream
New Pal

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  10:23:08 PM  Show Profile Send Gypsycream a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Kathy, nice to meet you :)

Pat x
Go to Top of Page

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

755 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2013 :  04:58:55 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Gypsycream, When I read your post I went straight to Crafsty to get the name of a bear pattern. I made the bear and puppy and both were a big hit with my College age daughter who still like teddy bears. She name him Binky Jr., Binky Sr. was a bear I gave her when she was 5years old. I would like to say Thank You for a great pattern. Welcome to KR from Chicago. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Gypsycream
New Pal

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2013 :  05:07:47 AM  Show Profile Send Gypsycream a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Donna

Thank you for purchasing some of my designs and I'm so pleased you are happy with them and perhaps more importantly your daughter is happy :)

Pat x
Go to Top of Page

lizzieb
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2013 :  06:23:40 AM  Show Profile Send lizzieb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gypsy Cream, What a surprise! Love your patterns on Knitters Paradise. I'm in love with lace, and indulge myself daily. What started you making puppies and bears?
Go to Top of Page

Gypsycream
New Pal

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2013 :  07:03:52 AM  Show Profile Send Gypsycream a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Lizzieb lovely to see you here. What started me making bears? Well its a long story, I've always loved bears and I purchased a kit for a knitted bear but just couldn't get my head around the complicated instructions so gave up. Then I came across it one day and decided to design my own much simpler bear. I used to send them out to friends in need of a hug. Then joined KP and showed off some of the finished bears and all the lovely members encouraged me to write up the pattern. I did, they purchased and demanded more lol! The most of the money I raise goes to a local cat rescue centre where I got my lovely kitty from. They run on a shoestring so its nice to give a little back :)

Pat x
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3290 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2013 :  9:12:54 PM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pat,

Welcome to Knitters Review Forums, I am in Australia, I'm sure you will find a lot of friends here.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose
Go to Top of Page

Principal 4
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2014 :  07:29:40 AM  Show Profile Send Principal 4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Gypsycream. I have so enjoyed your work, your comments and your advice on KP. Glad to meet up with you here on this forum. I have been a long time Knitter's Review and forum reader but not an active contributing participant. (Prin4)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe