Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Just joined
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mrs. Keith
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2013 :  3:15:41 PM  Show Profile Send Mrs. Keith a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just joined this site yesterday. I have been knitting for almost 50 years. My mom taught me. I live in Washington state. Can't wait to get started here!!

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

765 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  05:24:23 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mrs. Keith, Let me be the first to say welcome here from Chicago. What do you like to knit most. I just started back knitting about 13 years ago. I loving every stitch. Donna
Go to Top of Page

Mrs. Keith
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  08:48:01 AM  Show Profile Send Mrs. Keith a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Donna. I guess I like to knit dishcloths the best. I also like to make shawls. I have made sweaters, and scarfs. It is funny you should respond first. I was born and raised just north of Chicago. Dee
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1802 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  11:48:37 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, and welcome to the KR Forums!
I lived in Seattle when I was growing up, when it was much smaller than it is these days!
Are you east or west of the mountains?
Anyway, hope you like this site. I love it, visit it almost every day, and find friendship, inspiration, support and help with knitting!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Mrs. Keith
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  3:18:32 PM  Show Profile Send Mrs. Keith a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Anna! We live on Whidbey Island. Came here due to my husband Navy career. I can't wait to have time to explore this site more!
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
231 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2013 :  1:37:04 PM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the group
Go to Top of Page

Marie E
Chatty Knitter

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  07:34:42 AM  Show Profile Send Marie E a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum. Currently all I'm knitting is washcloths. Hope you enjoy your visits.

Marie E NC
Go to Top of Page

Schaeferyarnlover
Gabber Extraordinaire

513 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  10:47:16 AM  Show Profile Send Schaeferyarnlover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from the Bronx. Have you seen the Leafy Washcloth pattern? It makes a nice gift combined with a nice soap.
http://wildfibresavannah.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/leaf-washcloths.pdf

Debra
Go to Top of Page

Mrs. Keith
New Pal

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  11:22:04 AM  Show Profile Send Mrs. Keith a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Debra, I had not seen the Leafy Washcloth pattern. I just looked at it. That is very pretty. I just might have to try it! I as really enjoying exploring this site!

Dee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?