Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jrpalermo
New Pal

8 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2014 :  07:45:12 AM  Show Profile Send jrpalermo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,
I've been a member but a "lurker" who rarely logs on. I am hoping to get better about checking in. I'm 66, have been knitting since childhood, and live in Dayton, Ohio. I am a constant knitter, trying to reduce my stash while at the same time unable to resist buying more yarn!

donnawatk
Seriously Hooked

766 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  05:49:17 AM  Show Profile Send donnawatk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi irpalermo, Welcome here from Chicago. I keep saying I'm going to reduce my stash but I always feel like I'm letting my family down at Jimmy bean wool. I just wish I knew somebody there, I love their yarn. Donna
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1257 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2014 :  1:52:43 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there, welcome from northern California. That whole knitting from versus adding to stash thing is the monkey on the back of most of us! I am a constant knitter too. On the bus, in the movies, walking to the store.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.