Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BNSknits
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  9:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit BNSknits's Homepage Send BNSknits a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Barbara and I've recently started knitting again after a hiatus of about 25 years. It's amazing what muscle memory does as it has come back pretty quickly. My youngest daughter started loom knitting and she and I were talking about how I used to knit. She got me a gift certificate for Christmas to a really nice knitting shop where she lives, we went there after Christmas where I bought needles and yarn and started a sweater for her 10 month old son's first birthday. I'm using sport yarn in the same color as his eyes and have the back done and half of one of the front pieces I'm really enjoying the process. I'll be retiring in about two and a half years, and think I've found another way to fill some of that time.

Barbara in N TX

emmyc
Chatty Knitter

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2014 :  1:26:49 PM  Show Profile Send emmyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy New year and welcome beck to knitting Barbara!

emmyc
winchester ma
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1257 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2014 :  09:45:47 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back to knitting Barbara, and welcome to KR. You must have been fairly experienced if you started up again with a baby sweater. That was a nice gift from your daughter. Hope you like it here, and post away.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.