Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DonnaH
New Pal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  06:30:28 AM  Show Profile Send DonnaH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'm Donna. Although I am new to KR, I've been knitting for over twenty-five years., having begun when I was pregnant with my first child. My mother, my Norwegian aunt, and my mother-in-law were all instrumental as my initial knitting teachers. Most recently I have enjoyed working up some Norwegian stranded work in a sweater for my son and socks for my daughter. To relax, I really love to knit a simple sock with self-striping yarn, which is also my basic travel project. Originally from NJ, my husband and I are now back in the area and house-hunting.

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  10:49:36 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HI DonnaH, welcome to KR. I've enjoyed seeing your posts in the forums. Sounds like you have some serious knitting genealogy. Look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

emmyc
Chatty Knitter

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  10:54:10 AM  Show Profile Send emmyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Donna!

emmyc
winchester ma
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9714 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2014 :  12:40:11 AM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome, Donna, from San Diego. Good luck in the house hunt. I love the KR. Knitters here helped me to learn how to knit socks, and also gave me a lot of Aran sweater help.

Lella

Zippiknits

"Life is good if you don't weaken." Calvin Coolidge
Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  2:01:33 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums from Maine! I too like knitting a basic sock with self-striping yarn. Love the challenge of getting both socks to match.
Judy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?