Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from Georgia!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jenser1981
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  12:42:00 PM  Show Profile Send jenser1981 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi! I'm Jen, mom of four ages 1-12, novice knitter, and fiber enthusiast. I love wool and bulky, fun art yarns! I'm hoping to start spinning very soon, it looks like something I'd enjoy :) Glad to be here!

Jen ~

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1237 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2014 :  08:43:24 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Jen, welcome to KR. This is where I came when I first started knitting, and it's been a good place for companionship ever since. I also spin. This is all such.good.stuff. I do hope you get to learn. It's just as fun and addictive as knitting!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page

unclejoey
New Pal

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2014 :  5:35:39 PM  Show Profile Send unclejoey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Jen. What I want to know is, with four young children, where do you find time to knit? LOL. I think you'll enjoy spinning when you get past the initial awkwardness of it. After that, it's a joy.

Joe
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2014 :  04:29:15 AM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KF, Jen! Both of my parents were born & raised in Georgia! I got the crafty gene from my mom; she crocheted. Glad u decided to join us!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe