Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitter's Swap
 Sales and Shop News
 Adaptable Child/Adult Corndolly Sweater With Tunic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Belleflower
Chatty Knitter

184 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2014 :  11:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Belleflower's Homepage Send Belleflower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a charity pattern which I put together to help raise funds for a new building and its upkeep for Aspley Guise Lower School in Bedfordshire. Being a parent myself I wanted to cater for those little growth spirts we all know and love so the project is worked from the waistband downwards so you have a cast off edge at the bottom and then you are picking up stitches from the other side of the waistband and working up towards the shoulders so you then have a cast off edge at the top of the garment and at the bottom for future adjusting.

You can easily adjust the length of the sleeves or simply detach the sleeves altogether to give a tunic variation
The children wanted this design to be environmentally friendly so Eco Tinto by Rico Design or you can use ECO + by Cascade Yarns.

We have also graded this design to cater from 24 inch chest up to 40 inch chest.

Do feel free to view the design by clicking on this link below
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/eco-knit-child-adult-adaptable-corndolly-peplum-edged-sweater

Lorraine Hearn
mypdfpatterns.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?