Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: What makes a great knitting retreat?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

 All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 General Technique Questions
 Name for different technique
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Pal

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2014 :  04:02:16 AM  Show Profile Send Menteje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, me again with my odd questions, this technique is a variation of fisherman's rib but the question is - what it is called?

Odd no of sts so that the pattern shifts.

1st row: (RS) 1 edge st (edge sts are knitted throughout) * k1, K1B * Repeat from * to * and k1, k1 edge st.
2nd row: Knit all sts.
3rd row: 1 edge st * K1B, k1 *. Repeat from * to * and K1B, 1 edge st.
4th row: Knit all sts.

Thank you all you lovlies,

Digital Knitter.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2015 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe