Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Felting Talk
 Felting Books and Patterns
 The Lucy Bag
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

beejayeles
Chatty Knitter

USA
238 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  09:56:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit beejayeles's Homepage Send beejayeles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CharRube

Dee, I wish I could knit that much at a time, but my hands have some arthritis in them so I have to rest them some! I just finished my Lucy bag in Lamb's Pride worsted in the color: Sable. It is absolutely beautiful. I have felted about 40 some bags and this may be one of my very favorites! It only took two times through the permanent press cycle to felt very nicely. I had to do so little shaping. It just seemed to be such a nice pattern. Thank you for your response. Hope others try this pattern because it is great. I think I might just have to do it again even though I have so many more I would like to try. CharRube

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee51/beejayeles/

brenda
Go to Top of Page

kuitui
New Pal

New Zealand
4 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  09:47:01 AM  Show Profile Send kuitui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kia ora, I have been trying to buy a Lucy bag pattern over the internet, most places I go to do not deliver outside the States. I have been looking at the pictures of Lucy Bag, have a fair idea, bottom is round, cast on 8 sts, increase to 120. Knit straight for 20" or 100 sts, then cast off row for handles. Knit 17, cast off 22, knit 17, cast off 4 sts, knit 17, cast off 22sts, knit 17, cast off 4 sts.
Am I on the right track ?
Go to Top of Page

Outdoorknitter
Chatty Knitter

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  08:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Outdoorknitter's Homepage Send Outdoorknitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We carry it and ship outside the US.

Joan
The Local Needle

Go to Top of Page

kuitui
New Pal

New Zealand
4 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  10:08:52 AM  Show Profile Send kuitui a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kia ora, I have just ordered a pattern and will await eagerly for it. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.58 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?