Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Things we do Besides Knitting
 Career Talk
 Music and Knitting....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

fiddlerbird555
Permanent Resident

USA
1429 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  8:05:01 PM  Show Profile Send fiddlerbird555 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I just like musicals. Last two groups I played with were pit orchestras for Camelot and H.M.S. Pinnefore

I can go loopy, or I can knit. Your choice.
Go to Top of Page

Ceil
Permanent Resident

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2014 :  10:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ceil's Homepage Send Ceil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am classically trained, play/teach/perform on hammered dulcimer, diatonic autoharp and recorder, plus I study musician'a injuries, even though I am not injured myself. I perform all over the USA, including accompanying choirs of all types with the dulcimer, but the market has been so mushy lately! I have a couple CDs out (hymns on HD and AH; fiddle tunes on HD+piano) and another on the way (English and Scottish country dance tunes on solo diatonic autoharp--six different autoharps, in fact). And I write books. I'm working on moving my web site to WordPress and hope that will happen in the next couple of weeks. I didn't realize how big the site was; there's a lot to do! ALL the internal URLs changed with the move to WP! Will post the URL when the site is done.

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?