Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Seeking Nearby Knitters
 Lawrence, KS Knitting Get Together
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  6:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Several gals and I are meeting at the Border's cafe area to knit on Saturday, January 14th at 10 AM. Anyone is more than welcome to stop by if they want! Be great to see some new faces! =)

Take care!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2006 :  06:10:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bump =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

ThreadBndr
Chatty Knitter

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  11:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit ThreadBndr's Homepage Send ThreadBndr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lisa, are you still on for Saturday morning? Borders is downtown, right, a block over from Mass? Hope to meet you there.

Karla

You mean I CAN'T take all this yarn with me?

Then I'm not going.
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  4:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep and Yep! =) We will be back in the cafe area knitting our lil hearts out lol Will be great to meet ya!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

ThreadBndr
Chatty Knitter

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  08:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit ThreadBndr's Homepage Send ThreadBndr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lisa, I may not make it - large vetinary crisis with old dog. How often do you meet?

K

Then I'm not going.
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  08:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem! Hope everything goes well for your dog! I have two mini daschunds and am quite attached to them, so I know how they can feel just like family =)
We try to meet every 3-4 weeks. I will find out for sure when the next one will be today probably and let ya know!
Take care =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  12:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, its official! The next one will be Saturday, February 4th at 10 AM at Borders again =) Hope you can make it!

Take care!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

ThreadBndr
Chatty Knitter

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  5:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit ThreadBndr's Homepage Send ThreadBndr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool. Sorry about standing you up today. Will put 2/4 on the calendar

Then I'm not going.
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2006 :  2:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I understand why ya couldnt come, dont worry about it! =) Be great to meet ya on the 4th!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  7:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Update on this! =)

Had to reschedule this for Sunday, February 5th instead at 2 PM at the Borders in Lawrence! Hope to see some new faces!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

JayhawkKnitter
Seriously Hooked

USA
910 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  11:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit JayhawkKnitter's Homepage Send JayhawkKnitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am probably not going to be able to make it, unfortunately, due to family coming in town. Keep me updated as to the next one, though!!!

Check out my blog!

http://www.knittinhoney.blog-city.com
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  7:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bummer! Well, if you can still come by, you are more than welcome! =) I may be actually knitting a new project by then, instead of the numerous blankets I started learning to knit on this time around, so I am excited lol

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  8:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alrighty! Another great knitting session today =) Well, was a bit aggravating for me trying to use small needles with difficult yarn, but the company was great lol Btw, was GREAT getting to meet you Karla! Am glad you joined our group!

The next get together is scheduled for Sunday, March 5th at 2 PM at Borders in Lawrence again - hope to see some new faces!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  08:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little under 2 weeks until our next knitting get together! Wahooooo! =)
Hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

silfert
Chatty Knitter

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  10:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit silfert's Homepage Send silfert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay, Sunday! I can be awake for a Sunday. Or a sundae, for that matter. Ack! Chocolate and cashmere don't mix! Back, foul and tempting treat! Back, I say! Yarn boy, fetch my celery!
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  4:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Howdy Audrey - fellow knitter and great pal of mine! =)

I am not sure sundaes would be ideal while you are knitting, at least for me. I aint coordinated enuf to eat a sundae and knit - everything would be all sticky lol

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

silfert
Chatty Knitter

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  1:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit silfert's Homepage Send silfert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My only problem with sundaes is my budget. One, money spent on food takes away from money to spend on yarn. Two, money spent on food INCREASES money NEEDED to be spent on yarn in direct proportion to my increasing size. >:( Looking forward to 5MAR06!
Go to Top of Page

JayhawkKnitter
Seriously Hooked

USA
910 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  12:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit JayhawkKnitter's Homepage Send JayhawkKnitter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this still on for Sunday? I think I can actually MAKE it (will wonders never cease?).

Check out my blog!

http://www.knittinhoney.blog-city.com
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  7:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, we are still plannin' on meeting this Sunday! =) Look forward to meeting ya!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

silfert
Chatty Knitter

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  10:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit silfert's Homepage Send silfert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
'Cept for me. [**] Just found out that I'm going to Wichita on Sunday. Sigh. Big Home and Garden show, which will make good column material, and I'll get to see Sis and nieces, so that makes up for late notice in a big way.
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2006 :  07:54:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bummer! =( Will knit a few stitches for ya lol Hope you have fun at the Home and Garden show, I always have wanted to go to one of those - just to see what they are like! =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by