Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Seeking Nearby Knitters
 Lawrence, KS Knitting Get Together
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  3:50:45 PM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sad that I won't be able to be at Milton's tomorrow, but I am facilitating a beading party at Michaels, so it's not all bad. I have two pieces of good news and one not-so-hot. First, I now have TWO socks, both of which fit and even look like a pair! Thank you for your support on Sunday to get the second one done. Secondly, you were very inspiring about the Mother Bear project, enough so that I will finish my first bear tonight. He looks a little more like a cat than a bear; didn't get the ears quite right, but at least he is soft and cuddly. A friend from work is letting me borrow her size 7 double-points to use on a sister for him, with no seams. We will see how well that works. On the not-so-hot, only one other person showed up for the Baldwin knitting group on Tuesday. We had a great time, and I have made contact with one other new knitter who really wants to come, if her husband can decide what night he wants to be out, so she can make sure somebody is available to stay with the kids. There is still hope, but this was not the rousing beginning I hoped for. I'll keep you posted as to when the next meeting is, in case anyone wants to take a short road trip to Baldwin City.

I have most of a 50-gram ball of cotton-elastic yarn left and thought I'd try making some toddler-sized socks. Does anyone have a pattern for that size, or an idea of where to look? I will, of course, do some surfing; may have toddler socks ready to show by 4/1.
See you soon. Nancy Brown
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2007 :  4:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I wasn't able to make it either Nancy! I just had too much going on this weekend. I am sure the group at Miltons understands - they have a pretty great group of gals that meet there also =) How did the beading party at Michaels go?

Great to hear you are knitting a bear or two! I have started my bear......I am not sure if I am doing it right, but I think I am just being paranoid lol I am trying to decide what to use to 'stuff' him with. I may have to make a trip to Michaels tomorrow! Did you find a toddler sock pattern btw? I will ask Lora and see what she has, as she has a 3 year old at home - surely she has knit a few socks for her =)

And dont get discouraged about your knitting group not being very big at first! We actually had 3 of us for several months at first, and now its grown quite a bit. It just takes time for word to get out and such. I would love to come to your next one, its just harder for me to get there - as I live in Shawnee (makes it a bit of a drive). Did you decide when to have your next one?

Anyway! Better quit blabbin' I guess lol Talk atcha later =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  3:01:30 PM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was able to download a couple possibilities for toddler socks from other places in the Knitters' Forum. One even calls for the same yarn I happen to have left-overs of! Haven't started them yet, as I am working on the second bear. After making the first one the way the directions called for, I borrowed some size 7 DPs and am working the girl bear in the round. Hate to sew after I've knitted! At the moment she has lavender bloomers with a little bit of white lace, and I should finish the skirt tonight. The dress is in variegated blues and lavender, almost matches the bloomers. I have some white fuzzy acrylic to accent the skirt hem, waistband, neckline, and sleeves. I'm anxious to get her finished to see how she turns out!

We have scheduled the next meeting of the Baldwin knitting group for next Tuesday, 3/20/07, at 6:30 P.M., again at Espress Yourself on High Street. Would love to have some extra company for the meeting. I did get a couple other commitments from people, and will run a blurb in the paper again. Maybe this time I can manage to get flyers out around town before the weekend, to further publicize.

The beading party was great. I taught my basic beading class, then turned 12 women loose on the bead boxes. They ended up making some beautiful pieces, using all of the techniques and materials I taught about. I may have even gotten a couple of them hooked on beading.

Have any of you looked into knitting conventions or retreats? I requested a flyer on Stitches Midwest, one of a series of teaching and show events sponsored around the country by Knitter's Magazine and XRX Books. The flyer arrived yesterday, and I'm real excited about it. Have to count my pennies to see if there is any way I can go. The Midwest event is August 9 - 12 in Rosemont, IL. They also have events on both coasts, but this is the closest one. If you are interested in more information, feel free to give me a call (785-766-6374) or check out their website at knittinguniverse.com. They have over 100 classes, 27 instructors, daily demonstrations, book signings, and, of course, The Market - another chance to see, play with and, hopefully purchase the latest toys. Anyway, whether I get to go or not, I'm having lots of fun with the planning and just playing with the brochure. I'll bring it on 4/6 so you can have a look, too.

See you soon.

Nancy Brown
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  8:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool! =) Glad you could get the sock info you needed/wanted! How are the socks going now? I am looking forward to when I start on socks - just think its gonna be a bit more rewarding for me - after doing such big projects. I am about halfway thru my first bear, so I am impressed you are on your second! And I dont blame you for knitting in the round on the second - thats what Lora did! How is she turning out?

How did your second knitting group get together go? You might get more attention on the board if you make a post just for Baldwin area and see if you get any response. Did you run the blurb in the paper again? I think flyers are probably your best bet, tho.

And no.....we havent looked into any knitting conventions or retreats really. We *did* try the Overland Park, KS Sewing Expo awhile back - but unfortunetely, it was more sewing stuff (hence the name I suppose lol) If you happen to find any good info, tho, please feel free to bring it to our next get together on the 1st of April =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  10:16:54 AM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I got Miss Bear finished, although I don't seem to be able to get the ears right. Both bears look more like cats! Must be all the feline influence at our house, with four feline majesties and only three humans.

The knitting group met again on Tuesday, and there were four of us. We had a great time! The newspaper editor walked by the shop on a break, so I chased him down the sidewalk to see if he could use a space filler about the group. He sent a photographer, who spent about 15 minutes with us. Our article will be in the Baldwin City Signal next week, probably. It should provide some nice publicity for both our group and the shop where we meet.

After finishing Miss Bear on Thursday night, I started the toddler socks. Finished the first one last night, and expect to get the second one done tonight. I was good and got the second one cast on and one row worked before I quit for the night, to insure that there are, in fact, going to be a pair. I turned in my full extra ball of sock yarn for store credit at Yarn Barn and added a little to it to get a sock pattern booklet, so I have all kinds of socks to make now!!

At this point I have no idea what I'll be working on the next time we meet. I may have to dig into the pile of projects that have either been started or had materials bought, to bring something special to work on. You gals are a good influence on me to get projects finished. See you on April Fool's Day!

Nancy Brown
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  1:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oshawoman@earthlink.net

Well, I got Miss Bear finished, although I don't seem to be able to get the ears right. Both bears look more like cats! Must be all the feline influence at our house, with four feline majesties and only three humans.

The knitting group met again on Tuesday, and there were four of us. We had a great time! The newspaper editor walked by the shop on a break, so I chased him down the sidewalk to see if he could use a space filler about the group. He sent a photographer, who spent about 15 minutes with us. Our article will be in the Baldwin City Signal next week, probably. It should provide some nice publicity for both our group and the shop where we meet.

After finishing Miss Bear on Thursday night, I started the toddler socks. Finished the first one last night, and expect to get the second one done tonight. I was good and got the second one cast on and one row worked before I quit for the night, to insure that there are, in fact, going to be a pair. I turned in my full extra ball of sock yarn for store credit at Yarn Barn and added a little to it to get a sock pattern booklet, so I have all kinds of socks to make now!!

At this point I have no idea what I'll be working on the next time we meet. I may have to dig into the pile of projects that have either been started or had materials bought, to bring something special to work on. You gals are a good influence on me to get projects finished. See you on April Fool's Day!

Nancy Brown



Thats SO cute you have a stuffed bear couple to donate to the cause! I bet they both look great! I can't wait to see them on the 1st! Didya finish your 2nd toddler sock, too? You are being pretty productive! I still have to add an arm and 'sew' up the rest of my bear. Plus, my 2nd sleeve of my cardigan turned out too big, soooooo.....*sigh*

Will be great to see ya on the April Fools Day!!


~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  1:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am gonna post our next get together and a couple after that =) Anyone is more than welcome to join!

Sunday, April 1st - 2 PM at Borders
Sunday, April 15th - 2 PM at Borders
Sunday, April 29th - 2 PM at Borders


~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  2:25:14 PM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lisa, thanks for posting the next few dates. I won't be there on the 15th, but have made the appropriate notes for the 29th.
The Baldwin City Signal ran the photo and a little blurb about our knitting group on page 2 today, although they misspelled "purl" in the headline. The photo shows Master Bear complete and Miss Bear with all but her head. A real nice plug for the group and the coffee shop.
I finished my other toddler sock and have almost finished a matching newborn hat. I am trying to use up this yarn, and it seems to be never-ending. I thought the hat would be enough, but I am now adding to the band, and will probably put ear flaps and I-cord ties on it. Should have it done to show on Sunday.
You mentioned how productive I am. It just looks that way because I'm doing mostly small stuff. I have an afghan that I was given to finish two years ago. The original knitter has passed on, as has the person who gave the kit to me for finishing. With a little luck, it will be finished before it shows up in MY estate. It does help, though, to have programmed knitting time three or four times a month. I tend to come home and keep knitting afterward. Deadlines are good motivation, too, such as we have for the bears.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. Still have to decide which project to bring along to work on. I am finally starting to dig into my pile of started projects, some of which have been around for years. You are a good influence, and I thank you.

Nancy Brown
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  3:54:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oshawoman@earthlink.net

Lisa, thanks for posting the next few dates. I won't be there on the 15th, but have made the appropriate notes for the 29th.
The Baldwin City Signal ran the photo and a little blurb about our knitting group on page 2 today, although they misspelled "purl" in the headline. The photo shows Master Bear complete and Miss Bear with all but her head. A real nice plug for the group and the coffee shop.
I finished my other toddler sock and have almost finished a matching newborn hat. I am trying to use up this yarn, and it seems to be never-ending. I thought the hat would be enough, but I am now adding to the band, and will probably put ear flaps and I-cord ties on it. Should have it done to show on Sunday.
You mentioned how productive I am. It just looks that way because I'm doing mostly small stuff. I have an afghan that I was given to finish two years ago. The original knitter has passed on, as has the person who gave the kit to me for finishing. With a little luck, it will be finished before it shows up in MY estate. It does help, though, to have programmed knitting time three or four times a month. I tend to come home and keep knitting afterward. Deadlines are good motivation, too, such as we have for the bears.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. Still have to decide which project to bring along to work on. I am finally starting to dig into my pile of started projects, some of which have been around for years. You are a good influence, and I thank you.

Nancy Brown



Glad you could make it Nancy! We REALLY appreciate your bear contribution, too =) I took a break from knitting my sock - well, umm....the TINY bit that I did anyway. I started unraveling my yarn from my cardigan and will return to the sock when in a better mood lol Once I know how to knit socks, I am sure I will like doing so - it would be great to have a smaller project to do. Thats why I had such fun making the bear!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  8:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder.....our next knitting get together is this Sunday the 15th at Borders in Lawrence at 2 PM =) Would be great to see some new faces!

Also, the 29th get together is rescheduled for the 6th now. So the next 2 knitting get togethers are:

Sunday, May 6th - Borders @ 2 PM
Sunday, May 20th - Borders @ 2 PM

Laterz!!

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  3:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was great as always to get together with everyone =) Altho, we had a bit of a surprise when we got to Borders! They decided to redo their cafe area and had it blocked off - so we went to a place called Mirth not far away. I will double check and make sure they aren't still working on the cafe area before our next get together - but we should be ok, as thats about 3 weeks away (Sunday, May 6th at 2 PM).

Will keep ya'all informed, tho! Hope to see some new faces on the 6th =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  11:20:22 AM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, Lisa. I missed seeing you all on Sunday, but we were given tickets for the luncheon and play at Columbia Theater in Wamego for that afternoon, so I got to knit in the car going both ways instead. With the extra week until our next meeting, I should be able to have my red vest done, the one that was only 2 inches long at the last meeting. I'm still working in the round, but will probably be able to divide for the armholes tonight.
We moved our Baldwin knitting group meetings to alternate Tuesday mornings, in hopes of attracting some of the stay-at-home moms who don't have the flexibility to do anything for themselves in the evenings. It also makes things easier for our two older members, and maybe some of the other chronologically advanced knitters in town, who don't like to drive after dark. We still had four for yesterday's meeting, and we had a great time. I think we are going to make an afghan and maybe some pillows to cover the truly ugly couch in the coffee house, as a way to thank them for letting us meet there without charging for the space. Then we will probably look for other charities to knit for. We each have our pet groups, so it will be interesting to see who we do what for.
How is everyone coming on their projects? Lisa, have you made any progress on the sleeve from Hell?
Take care. See you on the 6th.
Nancy Brown
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  6:43:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oshawoman@earthlink.net

Thanks for the update, Lisa. I missed seeing you all on Sunday, but we were given tickets for the luncheon and play at Columbia Theater in Wamego for that afternoon, so I got to knit in the car going both ways instead. With the extra week until our next meeting, I should be able to have my red vest done, the one that was only 2 inches long at the last meeting. I'm still working in the round, but will probably be able to divide for the armholes tonight.
We moved our Baldwin knitting group meetings to alternate Tuesday mornings, in hopes of attracting some of the stay-at-home moms who don't have the flexibility to do anything for themselves in the evenings. It also makes things easier for our two older members, and maybe some of the other chronologically advanced knitters in town, who don't like to drive after dark. We still had four for yesterday's meeting, and we had a great time. I think we are going to make an afghan and maybe some pillows to cover the truly ugly couch in the coffee house, as a way to thank them for letting us meet there without charging for the space. Then we will probably look for other charities to knit for. We each have our pet groups, so it will be interesting to see who we do what for.
How is everyone coming on their projects? Lisa, have you made any progress on the sleeve from Hell?
Take care. See you on the 6th.
Nancy Brown



How did the luncheon and play go? What was the play called? I am sure it was a fun event to go to =)

For now, our next knitting get together will be at Dunns Bros in Lawrence - on 23rd street. They may be still remodeling the Borders cafe on the 6th - so thats where I found we can meet this next time around (unless Borders gets done a bit earlier than planned). My husband and I went there this last Sunday and its pretty neat inside. Not quite as big as it looks like on the outside, but its still pretty comfy/homey feeling.

I actually DID get done with my cardigan sleeve - yayy! Now I am knitting the pieces together. It looks a bit funky, but not too bad for my first cardigan. I also started on the sock again and have managed to make some progress on it - another yayy! lol How is your vest going?

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  05:40:59 AM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The play was Godspell, a musical based on the Gospel of Mark. It was kinda neat already knowing half of the dialog. The play first came out when I was in my 20s, so I was familiar with much of the music. Our seats were front and center, and the cast used the area in front of the stage quite a bit, so Kirk and I felt like we were part of the production. During the intermission, I got to help one of the cast members do magic, and we had a chance to chat a little. I will tuck the playbill in my knitting bag to bring to the next meeting. We had a great time. The food, catered by a restaurant in Manhattan, was only so-so, but not bad. And, hey, it was the first date I've had with my husband since Christmas that didn't involve household errands. Somehow it's just not romantic when a date involves buying cat litter and dish soap.
As for the vest, it is moving along. I am still working both fronts and the back simultaneously, but they are now on separate needles and yarn balls. It seemed like this would make it easier to be sure each piece is the same length, plus it will allow for a three-needle cast-off and no shoulder seams. I've not done this technique before on a garment, so am having a good time. I'm still hoping to be able to wear the vest to the next meeting.
Congrats on finishing the sleeve from Hades! You are now engaged in my least favorite part of sweater knitting, the putting together (hence my odd technique for my vest). I'm sure we'll all look forward to seeing the finished product at the 5/6 meeting. Are you having fun with the sock yet? I've only done them from the top down, so am curious to see how yours works, especially given that the directions seem to have been written by a Martian. Are they starting to make more sense to you yet?
Thanks for researching a new meeting place. I've seen the outside, but never had occasion to stop in before. It is always fun to try someplace new. I will probably be working on another Miss Bear/Cat at the meeting, as my friend in the assisted living fell in love with the original, and she has a birthday coming up in June.
I'd better close for now. I should really get at least some real work done today, since I'm teaching a Knifty Knitter class at 3:00 and Sit and Stitch at 6:30. Gotta do some of the work that pays in order to justify taking time off to do the work that's fun. Plus, I get to eat out instead of eating leftovers, never a bad thing!
See you soon.
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  05:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder......our next get together is this Sunday the 6th at 2 PM at Dunn's Bros on 23rd street in Lawrence. Hope to see some new faces! =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  5:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yayyy! We are gonna be back at Borders in Lawrence for our next 3 get togethers! =) They are:

Sunday, May 20th at 2 PM
Sunday, June 3rd at 2 PM
Sunday, June 17th at 2 PM

Anyone is more than welcome to join us! Take care =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  7:12:59 PM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lisa, thanks for getting the next few dates up for us, although I think the first Sunday in June is the 3rd, rather than the 2nd. I took the suggestion of our wonderfully quirky friend from Ottawa, and put a post on the forum for the Baldwin City group. Accidentally, I titled it so that it is the first topic on the "Seeking Nearby Knitters" thread. How cool is that!?!

Had a great time yesterday, although my cheeks were a little chilled by the time I got back to the car. I am looking forward to being back at Borders, if for no other reason than that the coffee drinks rack up points on my Borders Rewards card. It will be interesting to see what they've done to the place. Congrats on getting your sweater done! It is always exciting to get to the end of a project, especially one that has been such a humbug. So what is your next major project?

See you next time.

Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  8:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for noticing the error on the 2nd Nancy! =) Made the change, so now people wont get confused lol

Good for you getting a post up about the Baldwin get togethers! I am sure there has got to be some people from the Baldwin area that frequent the knittersreview forums =)

And yeah, was a bit cold myself by the time I got in the jeep to go home Sunday lol I am looking forward to going back to Borders myself. Have missed it there! Its always nice to have the option to look at music and books on the way out too. I am sure I will be finishing up the lil details on the cardigan and knitting my socks for the next few weeks. And then after that, probably Christmas stockings. How about you? =)

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page

oshawoman
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  06:21:30 AM  Show Profile Send oshawoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I took my second Miss Bear on our vacation trip as a car project. By bedtime last night she had everything but arms, a head, and a collar. I have yarn to make my hubby a pair of socks for his birthday, so expect I will work on those Sunday, whether Miss Bear is finished or not. I want them ti be a surprise for him, so will only work on them when he's not around. Fortunately, his birthday isn't till November, so I have a little time. I still have an afghan to finish, too, so I can alternate between the two projects. If you have not already gotten a Borders rewards card, you might want to look into it. I registered the first time I met with the group, and received a coupon for a free 12-oz beverage right away. This morning, there was another coupon for a free drink, to help kick off the new cafe. The coupon is good from Saturday through the 27th, which works out just perfectly for our next meeting. I may even be able to splurge on some sort of edible goodie as a result. Well, I supposed I should sign off and do something that looks like work. We got back from our trip about 9:00 last night and I am really not ready to get back to the grind.
See you Sunday!
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Mackeila
Chatty Knitter

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  11:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mackeila's Homepage  Send Mackeila a Yahoo! Message Send Mackeila a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nancy,

I should be working on a pair of socks too actually =) Audrey showed me a cool new pattern, and so far - so good. Altho, I probably just gave myself bad luck by saying that lol

And yeah, my husband and I have had a Borders card for about a year now. It does come in handy for quite a bit. I may have to try one of their drinks/goodies this time just so I can compare to what their 'old' ones used to be like! Have you been to Borders since they remodeled then?

~ Lisa Harrison ~
Knitting Newbie =)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by


and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?


line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe