Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 This is really, really, minor...but...
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

careynev
Chatty Knitter

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  6:53:14 PM  Show Profile Send careynev a Private Message
Every post I've posted for the last few weeks say I've posted 34 times. But shouldn't that number be changing?

Like I said, it's minor, so please don't spend too much time wondering/fretting about it. I certainly won't, but I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Judy, the Nerdy Knitter

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  7:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
All of your posts change their number. So now they all say 35, with your next post they'll all say 36 and the next post they'll all say 37, and so on.

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
http://RoseByAny.BlogSpot.Com
Go to Top of Page

Fraggle
Seriously Hooked

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  7:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fraggle's Homepage Send Fraggle a Private Message
I think that Judy means that her numbers aren't increasing like they should. Say for example she posts 18 times in one day then her count should read 52 if she started at 34 for the day. Instead she sees 34 regardless of any additional posts she makes.

The only thing I can suggest is private messaging Clara to see if she can find a bug that may have worked into your numbers.

~ Fraggle

". . . Or if you send me your size I'll knit you a new one" -Hawkeye on M*A*S*H

Fraggle's Little World
Go to Top of Page

careynev
Chatty Knitter

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  10:20:22 AM  Show Profile Send careynev a Private Message
Thanks--yes, Fraggle, that's exactly what I meant. I love that you quote Hawkeye--my husband and I have the first 6 seasons on DVD and know most of the episodes by heart!

I'll contact Clara and see if she can figure it out.

Thanks again.

--Judy

Judy, the Nerdy Knitter
Go to Top of Page

careynev
Chatty Knitter

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  10:20:57 AM  Show Profile Send careynev a Private Message
Hmmm...now everything says "36 posts" instead of 34 from the other day...I wonder if there's just a lag in the numbers increasing...

Judy, the Nerdy Knitter
Go to Top of Page

stellal
Seriously Hooked

New Zealand
956 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  4:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit stellal's Homepage Send stellal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by careynev

Hmmm...now everything says "36 posts" instead of 34 from the other day...I wonder if there's just a lag in the numbers increasing...

Judy, the Nerdy Knitter

that one says 38 if that helps some?

Stella
I used to follow patterns, now I just make my own up as i go. Most times life is to short to read other peoples instructions - other times I really really wish I had

Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4403 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  6:47:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
I wonder if it's something funky with the cookie on your machine? The posts are incrementing. Whenever something like this happens, the best bet is to shut down all your browsers, open a new one, and start again.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

Dottie Mae
Chatty Knitter

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2006 :  3:24:06 PM  Show Profile Send Dottie Mae a Private Message
I'm having the same problem.
Go to Top of Page

Shandy

Canada
Posted - 02/25/2006 :  3:22:52 PM  Show Profile Send Shandy a Private Message
I don't have any numbers showing up, just "posts". Wonder what I did wrong now???

Lynda
www.knittinginadaze.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LILynn
Warming Up

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  09:03:26 AM  Show Profile Send LILynn a Private Message
I am having the same problem. If anyone hears what needs to be done to fix it, please let me know too.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

KnittingOnCall
New Pal

10 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  9:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit KnittingOnCall's Homepage Send KnittingOnCall a Private Message
I too have no #, just "posts" I was thinking it was something I had done wrong. Maybe we all 3 goofed.??
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe