Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Things we do Besides Knitting
 Career Talk
 Any graphic designers/illustrators among us?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sandra C
Gabber Extraordinaire

403 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  06:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sandra C's Homepage Send Sandra C a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a small business whose primary work is technical editing for engineers. I subcontract out the graphics work. Right now, though, I need someone who can work with me on the smallest job ever. <smile> I am creating a small ad that consists of my logo and some text. The logo is an EPS file, and it needs to be changed a bit before it can be used in the ad.

I am looking for someone who is fluent in Illustrator CS2 on a PC who would be willing to work with me to make the changes in my logo and also to create the ad. I consider myself a beginner in Illustrator.

If this works out well, I would definitely consider that person for freelance graphics work on future projects if she is available during weekdays. Besides Illustrator, the person would need to be experienced in Photoshop and possibly InDesign.

The knitting connection? I can see that there are lots of knitters who have blogs, do design work, and use Photoshop. It would be nice to work with someone who is also a knitter!

Thanks,
Sandra in Western New York
Knitter for Life

rather be knitting
Seriously Hooked

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  12:43:45 PM  Show Profile Send rather be knitting a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sandra,
I've worked as a graphic designer for the past 15 years (originally self-employed as a freelancer, but currently employed). I have CS2 on the PC, and the original CS on the Mac. I'll email you my email and we can talk more that way.
claire
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?