Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet technique questions
 Problem with directions on baby afghan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

ferndoodle
New Pal

1 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  8:37:53 PM  Show Profile Send ferndoodle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am in the middle of crocheting a baby afghan. I got the pattern off of the internet. It's called "Angel Baby Afghan" and was originally from "Grandma's Hookery". The website is http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/baby-afghan.shtml

I'm having problems understanding rows 13 and 14. In row 13 I do the cluster but it just doesn't look right. When I do row 14 around the cluster, I don't understand where those stitches go? Any chance anyone has done this pattern and can explain how to do this? I'm trying to make it for a baby shower.

lella
Permanent Resident

9712 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  2:15:05 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only advice I can give is that the bobble-the cluster should pop out a little, and it looks like that is what the skipped chain and single crochet in rows 13 and the stitches in 14 are setting up for. The pattern doesn't look wrong but then...I've never made it.

Hopefully someone who has done this pattern will give you input. I think that row 14 is the defining row for the Heads of the angels.

Lella

http://zippiknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.