Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Podcasts
 MP3 question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Panhandle Jane
Seriously Hooked

USA
607 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  08:29:02 AM  Show Profile Send Panhandle Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I need someone to talk me through this process. I have a Creative Zen Nano Plus player. In the past I used Juice as a podcatcher, but I was not pleased with the result. I have switched to Itunes. I have no difficulty catching the podcasts, but how do I efficiently get them on to my player? I am also using Windows Vista.

Blog--http:\\www.panhandleknitandsew.blogspot.com
Ravelry--panhandlejane

noallatin
Chatty Knitter

284 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  12:35:15 PM  Show Profile Send noallatin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure that iTunes will with work with any device that is not an iPod/Apple device. Windows Media Player or Real Player should be able to do what you want and they work with a variety of devices. I'm not sure how toset up a subscription service with Media Player. Since I have iTunes and an iTouch on a WIndows XP computer, I'm not sure I can help you a lot more.
Go to Top of Page

agnesgooch
Gabber Extraordinaire

573 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  06:55:50 AM  Show Profile Send agnesgooch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a Creative Zen 8 GB player and it is possible to get iTunes stuff on it. I have no idea how I got the Cast-On podcast on there, but I did. I went to the Creative Media Explorer and clicked on "add iTunes media" to put one song from iTunes on my Zen and apparently it put that song plus everything (all my photos, videos, songs) that was on my hard drive on it, too. Unfortunately, some video I downloaded from iTunes will not play on the Zen even after conversion. Drat, I wanted to watch Dr. Horrible on my Zen!
Cathy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24181181@N07/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.